Once yet again

Discussion in 'VIRGINIA RIVERS TALK' started by Paraguayguy, Apr 17, 2008.

1. Paraguayguy

Paraguayguy New Member

State:
    Virginia
    Both of my brothers got to my house at 2:00 and we were on the water by 2:30 PM at the exact spot I fished yesterday, (GPS). The shad fishing was incredible again. My twin and I threw silver spoons on a two foot leader behind 3/8 OZ bullet weights. My other brother fished a flyrod from the front of the boat. We caught and caught and caught, I cleaned a pile of female hickories for my brother who is a roe eating fool. My brother Bob got one 32 inch Striper at 3:00 PM on a live herring. It ended up being the only striper we caught today. Saw Cameron Crazy and Bruce Conner today. They were leaving as we pulled out at 9:00 PM. A buddy set up beside me caught a 26 pound flathead.

2. Paraguayguy

Paraguayguy New Member

State:
    Virginia
    Here's Bobby's Striper he caught this afternoon

Attached Files:

3. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Thank you for the info that is a really nice striper that you all caught, I wish you luck and hopefully you will be able to catch many more fish, good luck and I wish you both the best.

4. Dallison

Dallison Member

State:
    Virginia
    I drove by last night and the Rockets Landing area looked packed with bank fishers. I'll be down there early Saturday.....I hope the fishing is great.

5. Johny Buck

Johny Buck New Member

State:
    virginia
    Kenneth keep-m-comming........It's killing me I can't be there!!!!!!!!! thanks for the info!!!!