On the phone

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by RIP, Jul 8, 2006.

1. RIP

RIP New Member

State:
    Somerville, Tennessee
    Well I've talked to 4 members on the phone and I got to tell ya'll it's like I've know them for years. There are some really good fun loving people on this site and I'm proud to be a member. Man I can't wait for the National Gathering it's going to be a blast. We have some members traveling a 1000 miles one way, that alone tells me these people really care about what the BOC stands for. If you havn't had the opportunity to talk to some members your missing out.

2. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    RIP I have to agree with you 100%. I have talked to many members on the phone. Over 20 at least. It is like you have known them all your life.

Fishing with a BOC brother is an even great thing to do. You can wet a line and sit and talk for hours like you have been best friends all your life.

I can't wait to meet you at the National Gathering buddy. It will be here before we know it.

3. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    I also, have talked to Many members over the Phone. Alot of the members are asking me a question or needing info about the B.O.C. I enjoy talking to each of you. Give me a call! I am here most all day long. My wife and I go to bed around 9:00 PM central time. 1-479-293-0080.

P.S. I hope to see you all at the National Gathering. If you do not make an effort to attend it will be your loss, I will be there, My gain!!

4. dreamer34

dreamer34 New Member

State:
    danville virginia
    here ya go...(434)793-1339.....or(434)728-3490
    anytime ya want to holler ...go ahead

5. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

HOLLERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...........Can you hear me from Danville, Chris? I too have had the pleasure of talking to a few BOC members on the telephone. We're all just one big happy family around here. Isn't it nice to know that you have the opportunity to travel to just about any state, have a place to stay, and a buddy or two to go fishing with? :big_smile:

6. dreamer34

dreamer34 New Member

State:
    danville virginia
    cat...yep i heard ya...lol

7. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Same here, I've talked with a couple, and fished with one member "Bigblaze" and it is awesome. I talked to JW and Barb a while back, awesome folks.

8. copycat

copycat New Member

State:
    New Jersey
    It was a pleasure to talk with ya buddy! LOL

9. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    YO! Wadda ya mean yankee talk Succa! LOL!

10. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    yeah I finally got the voice to match copycats face but there wasnt an accent cant wait till i talk to some of you southern fried boys

11. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    614-989-4170, I got free unlimited incoming on my cell phone. Call me whenever you want, it is your dime. LMAO