On the BOC who would you want to fish with

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by explayer, May 2, 2006.

1. explayer

explayer New Member

State:
    Tucson AZ
    Who would you want to Fish with from the Boc Number choice

2. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    oh boy... i see this thread headed for HI:big_smile:

i would like to fish with our brother across the water - catbusster
    would love to feel a 100 plus cat on the hook:big_smile:

3. pursuing_cats

pursuing_cats New Member

State:
    Clarksville,Tennessee
    I would love to fish with any of the BOC members, I think I would have a great time even if we did not catch any fish.

4. bmaultbay

bmaultbay New Member

State:
    Clarksville, Tennessee
    anyone willing to share knowledge

5. Rainman4u2

Rainman4u2 Guest

Well, I've fished with Catbird, Schoe, Veets, and Slingblade to name a few. I've bait fished with DH, Stoney, Griz, and a few others.

Hmmm.......

I would have to say Sal for the enlightening conversation that would take up the whole day/night/day/night/day.....

Ray

6. RIP

RIP New Member

State:
    Somerville, Tennessee
    And I would want to fish with Phil, maybe he would take me with him across the water to fish with Catbusster.

7. Catmaster

Catmaster New Member

State:
    SE Kansas
    Heck I havent even fished with some of the members around me. But I would love to go fishing with anybody in the brotherhood.

8. beeheck

beeheck New Member

State:
    Iowa / Missouri
    Any of the boys in Missouri on Lake of the Ozark!

9. dinkbuster1

dinkbuster1 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    1. it would be a tie for #1 between Dreamcatcher and Sal jr. i can just imagine a really deep philisophical chat with either of them around a campfire on the bank.
    2. Katfishn50. i'd just have to see him "exfoliating" his feet!
    3. Dreadnaught.
    4. ...and whoever could turn me onto a huge mess of eater sized blue cats!

10. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Would be easiest to say, ANY and ALL of our BOC brothers and sisters!

11. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK

ROFL...not me mike...i'd be afraid that sal and vic would be bring a knife to that gun fight:lol:

12. Mark J

Mark J New Member

State:
    Four Oaks, NC
    Anybody with a deep appreciation for the finer things in life like monk brewed beer Bavarian style.
    I'm so easy to get along with provided the correct refreshments are in place.

13. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Myself, I can tell white lies about all the big fish I catch that way. If I take people then they know the truth. LMAO

In all seriousness, I would say I have alot of memorable fishing experience with BOC brothers already.

#1) I would say would be the day little brother and myself spent at Uncle Sci Fi's and fished in his pond with him and just talked to him for a couple hours on the way back from Chatt. That is something I will never forget. The man will truely be missed.

In no particular order after that.

-) Fishing with DH and Ryan, Ryan caught a 48lb flattie that night. Very awesome to watch that fish being caught and how proud both Ryan and DH were. Also loading the boat at the end of the night was priceless. LMAO About backed the van into the Ohio River.

-) Fishing with Tinboat and little brother at Chatt Gathering in 2004. Little brother fell asleep and woke up to hear his reel screaming. He then tried to set the hook while the pole was still in the pole holder, about ripped Tinboats pole holders off his boat. Little brother and myself both caught our first blues that night, something I will always remember.

-) Fishing with Gary Ryan and his son Jarred was fun also, we met on a Monday and just sat and talked and tried to catch fish. I finially left to get more bait and Jarred caught a fish on my Rod. To hear him talk about it was great. We also fished at Deer Creek at the Dam and had a good time. I caught 2 fish at once that night.

-) Shannon Crowler was also a fun fishing experience, we have fished the Scioto River twice together. The 2nd time I slipped into the river and soaked my shoes. He got a kick out of that one.

-) Brian was fun to fish with at Clendenning. We only got a couple small ones but had a great time. His tournament was a blast.

-) Fishing with Steve Fisher was fun as well. I caught my first Flathead ever fishing with him. I got into 2 that night. He taught me alot about fishing for flatheads. I will always be greatful.

I could go on and on. I have fished with many BOC brothers and have never once regreted it. If you ever get the chance go for it. No matter how much you think you know, there is always something to learn. I have never came across such careing people as BOC brothers.

I hope everyone gets the chance to fish with at least one member.

14. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    good post Matt - memories are indeed what make the trip. whether to the pond behind your house, or the river down the road, or the guided trip in the next state.

15. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    I live in Ohio, not too far from them. Just dont think I am that brave. Not sure if I have the strength to carry boats up and down 90 degree banks. LMAO

16. maddcatter

maddcatter New Member

State:
    Newark, Oh
    I've fished with a couple of members, but look forward to fishing with many more. I can't say there is really ONE member I would like to fish with. Any member would be fun to fish with in my opinion.

17. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I would like to fish with any BOC member other than Mellon:big_smile:

18. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Tea, we do have a trip planned shortly..I need a new pack mule cause mellon is not very good, want to come:big_smile:

19. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    With who ever is catching fish at that time. LOL
    I have been lucky, And gotten to fish with a lot of members. And enjoyed every trip.
    So i guess I'm like the rest. And would have to say who ever I'm fishing with on that day.
    Pete

20. TA2D

TA2D New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    I think that SudDawg would be my choice....... On second thought, I have already been fishing with that SOB for years, any of the members of the BOC would be great to fish with. If I went with Mellon and Flathunter, I would definatly bring a video camera, and send the tape to The planets funniest animals, and win big........

Aaron

TA2D