on probation

Discussion in 'Wolfman's Nascar Pit Stop' started by JERMSQUIRM, Aug 27, 2008.

who should be on probation IYO!

1. kyle only. he was the agressor.

2. both. they both made intentional contact.

3. neither. its selling tickets and made the chase a thing to watch.

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    so what do you all think? should both or just kyle be on it. and thoughts.

i dont see what kyle is so hot about. the bump and run had been done by dals sr to beat terry lab, kurt done it to jimmie sp, mayfield done it to beat dale e, jeff gordon done it to beat rusty wallace and so on. if its done right and the driver has the experience to do it correctly its a legal racing move.

and carl did it with precision. only dropping kyle to 2nd. and didnt spin him. thats how it is supposed to be done. its just something thats a part of good racing.

jimmie johnson said. "You don't do this to intentionally take someone out. You don't do this if you're not good enough to avoid wrecking the guy in the process. But if you're at a place like Bristol or Martinsville or Richmond, and you possess the requite level of talent and reflex and hand-eye coordination that allows you to apply just enough pressure and get the guy just loose enough, and if you're in the final laps and it's clear your only chance of winning is the front bumper -- hey, it's there for a reason, right?

"What Carl did, that was absolutely within reason," Johnson said. "If you're intentionally trying to crash someone and cause harm and take them out of a points-earning position, NASCAR will get involved at that point. What took place was just good racing."

so what would you have done if it was you getting slammed after the race?

2. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I would have spun him out too! Probably not as nicely as Carl did though. I probably would have t-boned him and stayed in the gas driving him in the wall! Learned that one from Mikey!:smile2: All seriousness though, thats what I would have done, and then there would have been a throwdown busch beatdown! rollo

3. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Jerm, You know how I feel about Bush....I think I have a 2nd fav driver now.:wink:
    If I had been Edwards it would have been a lot more BUMP then Run...:roll_eyes::smile2:
    I loved it!!! That made the race for me!!! I wish that would happen to Bush every race!!!:smile2:

4. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    did we loose our thanks button again?:smile2:

ys. i loved it. i was jumping up and down screaming when kyle got turned around lol. i think most of the fans at the track was too from the cheers.

oh. by the way. reason i posted. they both are on probation. i cant believe they didnt fine or dock kyle for it though. since he was the agressor.

[youtubevid]c93Q78ozmCw[/youtubevid]

5. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I'm jumping drivers for the chase after that one! I need someone different to root for, and Carl is gonna be it! I will still pick Mike of course, but I like the fire in Carl ! Hopefully Nascar gets more drama like this because it definetley makes its more intersting! rollo

6. catman4926

catman4926 New Member

State:
    Texas
    Maybe they need to out law bump and run together wonder what would have been said if it was the other way around or Jr. Just wondering being I don't keep up with it

7. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    but they would have to take all of sr wins away if they do that lol. :smile2: J/K guys.

other way around. ibe be frustrated. but as long as the drivers not wrecked. theres nothing to get mad about.

now had that been jr. carl would be on the most wanted list as usual. lol.:crazy:

i always say if a slow car is holding you up move him. and since carl won by 1.9 seconds. he was obviously faster on that last run.

8. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    poor little winey kyle lol if he would tape thoes big ears down he wouldent have so much wind resistens and he could have stayed away out front the little jerk got what he needed

9. river_runner_85

river_runner_85 New Member

State:
    Kansas City, Missouri
    They are both good drivers. Kyle didn't have much pressure all night long. Then when Carl came up to him and gave him the little bump Kyle got mad. If he can't handle a little bump and run then go do something else. He didn't wreck and Carl did it the best way. He just wants to whine about it. and I'm happy for Carl. He should of spun him out and he did. Congrats to Carl for his sixth win of the season. Looks like poor little Kyle has some competition.

Rubbin' is Racin'.

10. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Kyle is a punk and tried to do the same thing to Carl right after getting passed. Kyle needs to be put at the bottom of the 35 and try to work back up F****** looser

11. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    i hate whiny azs drivers as well... kyle has done well this year and he deserves credit. BUT, I agree... don't be the child that kicks and screams when a cookie is stolen from ya! Spread the wealth, and realize you ain't the only one that wants to be a fatboy!:smile2: rollo

12. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    Cheers for Carl Edwards. I would have done the same to the little winy boy.:cry: As far as I'm concerned the BUSCH boys are little punks.:confused2: As the old saying goes "rubbing is racing"! If you don't like it, then get the he!! out of the way!! GO GO GO 99!!:big_smile::wink:

13. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    yes... i agree again! i have now shot my thank yous! LOL... Kyle is a good driver, and had a tremendous year. Don't taint it by acts like this.. Don't get me wrong I liked it!:big_smile: But, to me, I would have respected him more if he would have drove up and simply flipped carl off. He will be a target now, not just by carl, but others as well! He is gaining that wreckless young gun nature back quickly by some, when we all thought he was maturing! Maybe he needs some gray in the hair to show his age better or try acting older that way! LOL... rollo

14. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

Tell us how you really feel Gary....:confused2::smile2:
    I totally agree! I've never liked that little POS SOB!!!!! I'd root for J. Gordon before him....:roll_eyes::wink::smile2: J/K Gary! I like Gordon, just not as well as JR.:wink:

15. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    Man, I was afraid this would happen but since they didn't call Carl to the trailer that night I thought he was safe. I think Kyle should have been the only one on probation. Ok. if you want to fine Carl for intentional contact I could accept that(for the post race, not the race pass). But Kyle should be the only one on probtion for the post race contact, he brought it on and got punked.

16. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Carl did what he had to do, he did it right, and nobody ended up in the wall. It was the only tool left in the box as the race neared the end. I cant say the result would have been the same if the shoe was on the other foot, Kyle would just flat out wreck somebody to get the lead. IMO KB should have his Nascar license jerked right out from under his whinning a$$ for the BS he pulled post race. This is Nascar, intentional rubbin is racin, intentionaly wreckin somebody should be a one way ticket to the unemployment office. :angry:

17. crankbait77

crankbait77 New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    I think for his actions the little punk should have been docked some of his bonus points for the chase, I mean who cares if you are put on probation! Wow, talk about a smack on the wrist.

18. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    ya i agree with crankbait. usually drivers are docked a few points for stuff like that. i was upset not about the slam but that nascar didnt dock him or at least fine him.

hey john. kyles a s^&t bag a$$h)le crybaby sore looser d&*%face ja%^(ff scumbag. lol. thats what i think. i did stick up for him on things before. but to get a lil of his seeds hes sewn and to be a lil bi%^h about it. see. i told ya i didnt like him. carl made him his wh&*e. lmao.:smile2:

19. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    Say what ya thinkin Jerm, it's not good to hold things inside..lol :wink::smile2:

20. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    mike. i siad how i felt. when john told gary to tell him how he really felt. thats why i said hey john before i posted. lmao.:smile2: