On my mind

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by r ward, Oct 5, 2006.

1. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    I am not sure how this will come out so here goes
    After being on here a couple of years I feel like it is time to say thanks to all of the members for being here when I need to have a laugh or a shoulder to lean on or just an ear to talk into I was lucky enough to meet some of you at the National and it felt like just renewing an old friendship I hope one day to be able to say I have met you all if not I can still say I have a big group of friends so in closing THANK YOU to all my brothers and sisters of the BOC
    if the mods see fit to move this so be it cause they are the brains of this outfit and I don't know if this should be here or not

2. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Thats a great post.I haven't had the pleasure of meeting any Bro's/Sis's but I feel like I know several of you.I'm proud to be a part of the BOC,whenever I've needed prayers or anything at all you all have been there,Esp. the last cpl days.You all have made the passing of my best buddy a little more bearable with all the thoughts,prayers and PM's.Thank You and God Bless!!!

3. duxsrus

duxsrus New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    I'm not sure if I'm one of them or not, but I enjoy reading your posts and I'm glad you're here. :lol:

4. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    We are all in this together so yes you are and thanks

5. Memphis_Catfish_King

Memphis_Catfish_King New Member

State:
    Memphis,TN
    great post n yes its truly one big family

6. jailcop2

jailcop2 New Member

State:
    iowa
    Thanks man ,it's good to be around people you trust enough to be loyal to .

7. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Hey Richard, thank YOU for being my big brother! I've wished for one ever since I can remember, and now I'm lucky enough to have you and all these other fine folks as a part of my family. Got the coffee perking? It was a pleasure to meet you and Dustin at the national, and I'll look forward to seeing you at the next one. Hopefully we can both shake some more hands, hug some more necks, and get to know as many of our brothers and sisters as possible. I agree with you totally, the BOC is a really special group of people! :smile2:

8. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    ...................................same here, thanks Richard...................................

9. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Great post hoss, it was my pleasure meeting you at the National, (and your little boy. :tounge_out:)

10. GoFish_Tony

GoFish_Tony New Member

State:
    Big Rock, IL
    Good post Richard... and same here too bro.

This place is filled with some of the best men and women I person can ever hope to meet.

Ain't this place sumpin' else!?
    _

11. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Richard,

I haven't met ya yet. After last years gathering when you met fwmud and gator, I am looking forward to meeting you. Both of them spoke highly of you which to me means yer "good people".

Thank YOU for your participation in the BOC

12. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    I somehow managed to not meet you at the National Gathering (so many people, so little time) but I have always enjoyed reading your posts and agree with what your saying in this post!:smile2:

13. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Well Scott sorry I missed you at the National maybe we will meet at the next one as some of you may have noticed I speak my mind and what i hope expresses my thoughts I will try to meet all of you I can over the years to come

14. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    Great post Bro the BOC feels a need In a lot of our lives THANKS TO THE BOC:smile:

15. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    Richard,
    I remember meeting you at the National. And so far as many as I had meet was wonderful. That's why I am hooked on the site. And the Gatherings too. LOL The Boc is more to me as I read what you wrote that are about the same. Just thought I would let you know. I like reading yours and everyone elses post always good Info. on here.