On my Birthday!!

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by pk_powell, Apr 30, 2007.

1. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    This is not the day I needed this: Would anyone who believes in the power of prayer or give good positive thoughts. Our phone rang just now, it was our attorney! Of course I figured good news NO!!! They were informing us that they still had not heard a word,there was nothing more they could do.They have a client that is in the same boat as us and he didn't hear anything in regards to his disability until last Friday.This made it a total of 3 months waiting after the RRRB had recieved all documentation requested! I asked: Are you telling us we could wait the entire month of May without any word,and they said we could easily. I want so badly to come to the Gathering in Missouri. Even have a generous Brother who is willing to donate money for our gas to drive down,but shoot we have no camping equipment at all.I am not happy. Like I said today is not the day to be told this. This is just unbelieveable!! Goodness Sake Steve has to appear in St. Louis again in June to set before a Moderation Board.This is where they (the railroad) will try to get Steve to take a lower amount of money in the Settlement.If they make us wait 3 months for his disability I KNOW my husband he will not be taking a lower amount to settle. We've been through too much as a family!! I'm just very discouraged family!!:beat_brick: :sad_2a: :0a35:

2. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    Prayers are sent from Beebe Remember we have a awesome GOD Hey almost for got Happy Birthday

3. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    Pat, Prayers are sent from Arkansas.

4. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Pat our prayers are with you and Steve, hang in there!!!

5. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

State:
    Salyersville,Ke
    Prayers sent from ky.

6. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Pat, Blessings are asked for you and yours. Please stay strong in your faith that He will NEVER answer your prayers too late.