On a mission

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by steve_b124, Apr 16, 2009.

1. steve_b124

steve_b124 New Member

State:
    south carolina
    The church is wanting to have a fish-fry next Friday, and want me to provide as much of the fish as I can. Sounds like a tough job, but I accepted the mission. I'm taking tomorrow off and going to Greenwood to try to load up on channels. Depending on how I do there, I may fish somewhere Saturday, also. Anything I catch will be destined for a lake of oil. At least they will be blessed before eaten. Would that be CPE instead of CPR? You know, caught, prayed over, eaten....

I promise to throw back any Methodist fish, just keep the Baptist ones. You can tell the Baptist fish because they have a big mouth and belly. You can also tell a Methodist fish, you just can't tell them much!

God Bless All,
    Steve

2. harper81

harper81 Member

State:
    Summerville, SC
    GL Steve, I am sure you'll get plenty. Let me know if you decide to go somewhere Sat. and maybe we can meet up. I am on vacation so I am trying to fish as much as possible (or as much as the wife will allow).

3. steve_b124

steve_b124 New Member

State:
    south carolina
    Sounds good Bill, I'm thinking about going to Monty or Murray on Saturday. I'll PM you tomorrow, I don't have your cell # anymore.

Steve

4. Big_cat_hunter

Big_cat_hunter New Member

State:
    Saluda, SC
    Steve, I might have a couple of extra gallon bags of fillets from fish I caught at Santee I'd be willing to donate for your church gathering. Let me know if you need them and I can meet you. I live near the Traffic Circle (near Black's bridge). I'm working this weekend and would'nt be able to meet you until around 8 pm or so, but I am off on Monday and could do it anytime. If you fall short and are interested PM me and I will get you my number. Good luck on the fishing trip!