On 2 better things.

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Lil Fish Bait, Oct 7, 2007.

1. Lil Fish Bait

Lil Fish Bait New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Well, guys volleyball season's over and i'm having a basketball meet 2morrow. Still gettin good grades. School is really fun. I'm REALLY SORRY i havn't been on as much as i was in the summer. u know how school is. Gotta go. Lil Fish Bait.

2. BAM

BAM New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Hang in there Jessica. Knowledge is power.

3. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Well hello stranger.About time you showed up again. So how did you you do during the VBall season.Hope you all had a winning season. Have fun on the B Ball court and keep up those good grades. Don't be a STRANGER among Us

4. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    While she seems to quite well in school and sports,apparently there is a young man whom she has classes with that she says is soooooooooooooooooooooooo HOT!!! Ha Ha Hee Hee,she comes home talking about him every single night. I tease her alot about Hormones but she just says "Mom he is good looking but we are just friends. He makes me laugh alot" Girls and Boys both turning into young ladies and young men,I am sure that guys have their ways of talking about the gals. Just a few weeks back my Great Nephew who is only 10 in my car at McDonald's seen a little girl and made the statement "OH she's fine" I said back to him,"Aren't you a little young to be making statements like that?" He never answered me. Kids Ya love em to pieces but they sure are a hand ful at times!:roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

5. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Lil Fish Bait, I don't remember how school is... perhaps you could elucidate:smile2:

6. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Not only do i not remember how school is I'm having a tough time remembering what school is.LOL

7. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    I can remember it well and i didn't like it:smile2:. Sure proud to be out of there but i sure wish i'd taken typing back then lol. I'm getting better though i can now use two fingers:smile2:.

Jessica, good luck on the basketball team. Glad to see you doing well on the grades. Just watch out for those young boy's and those old men there all trouble makers:smile2:.