Omro,Berlin and Princeton?

Discussion in 'WISCONSIN RIVER TALK' started by 32HRMAG, Jul 6, 2009.

1. 32HRMAG

32HRMAG New Member

State:
    Fond du Lac
    Hey,Anyone know how the catfishing is by these towns Omro,Berlin and Princeton?I am looking for places to fish from the banks of rivers.I hear that the Sheboygan,Manitowoc and even Milwaukee rivers may have some cats but can't seem to get conformation.I guess that maybe the last three rivers may be to polluted to eat fish out of ,but atleast I could have some fun.
    Oh, the first three towns are on the Fox.

2. knockdownducks

knockdownducks New Member

State:
    La Crosse, Wisc
    i was working in appleton a couple weeks ago the fox is great for catfish but they glow in the dark, i have also did some work for a big bio plant in friesland, uwgp i think it was but there was a nice river in there between was it wolf lake and portage i will have to get back to you when i check it out again, but some guys from our appleton wassau shop fish that side pretty heavy im still waiting for some answers from them they see what i do over here and they dont want me knowing anything from there side lol

3. 32HRMAG

32HRMAG New Member

State:
    Fond du Lac
    I won't be fishing lake winnebago to Greenbay section of the river.I figure "if you can't eat it, why fish it?"
    Spoke with a DNR employee out of beertown, and he is a catfisherman,said most anyplace on the upper fox should be good to go.