Old pictures from 70's and 80's

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by tomcat85, Nov 14, 2006.

1. tomcat85

tomcat85 New Member

State:
    uh
    i was wondering if anyone would be willing to show some old fishing pictures they have? if i had some id share them. like maybe pictures of your grandfathers or dad or even you back in the day holding monster fish. thatd be great!

2. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    I thought I posted this last night . Guess not. , or I put it in another thread. No telling with my ISP stuff. I might of just had a senior moment and thought I posted. LOL. :tounge_out:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL, old 70's & 80's pic's, you will have to go back in time a little more to get the old stuff. Heck My kids was born in 81. I rode a motorcycle to Washington in the 70's. LOL
    This thread makes me feel old. LOL.

I know your asking for old family stuff, fishing. That would be cool to see and read the stories. I would have to do some digging for the old family pic's . Aint got a scanner and my digital camera is on the blink right now. My dog got it off the porch table couple days back , I found it in yard covered in sand. :sad2:
    I got to take it apart, clean it and hope for the best.

Anyway, here is a couple old pics from old magazines , just for fun. You might have to save em to your PC, blow em up a little to see em good.
    1. Fishing
    2. cooking the catch.
    3. transportation to the lake. LOL. Today, Some in my area build muscle cars with blower motors out of fiber glass replicas of the older cars.

Got a few more coming.

3. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    Couple more for fun

1. the first keyboard. I used one of these still got one and it works. . LOL.

2. The first Digital Camera for CPR your fish. I got one of those somewhere and it still works. LOL

3. The TV that took a beating and kept on receiving . No cable. Are you ready for some Football. This was before Monday night party. LOL. I dont have one of these but I do have one that is 25 years old and still works.

In past 10 years of buying the same stuff new I have replaced all many times. Things just aint built the same. LOL.

4. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    three more.

1. The driver safety cell phone. Wont catch someone running off the rode useing one of these but if you did, the old cars and trucks would be like hitting a tank. LMAO.

2. After a hard day's work, relax time. I still like to relax now and then. LOL.

3. Name that guy in the last pic, one with ABC

Maybe someone will put up some old family fishing pics .

5. tomcat85

tomcat85 New Member

State:
    uh
    thanks you for the pictures theyre all awesome. and when you find those family ones post them if you can!

6. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    Well, this is not of my grandfather or dad... it's my wife and I frying trout. :big_smile:
    Colorado Rockies, 1976.

Attached Files:

7. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    Looks like a good time to me. Nice pic.

8. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Ah, the year our country was 200! Y'all look so cute Dayton, thanks for sharing! :big_smile: Tom, I have some old fishing/fish pics floating around here somewhere, I'll see what I can dig up for ya, bud.

9. sds888

sds888 New Member

State:
    Townville, South Carolina
    olefin

You look exactly like the bandit.
    stephen

10. dademoss

dademoss New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I found one :lol:

1983, backpacking in the Sangre de Cristo range of the Rockies, Philmont Scout Ranch.

11. Hootowlc3

Hootowlc3 New Member

State:
    Florida
    Here are some old ones.
    My dad and my cousin

Attached Files:

12. tomcat85

tomcat85 New Member

State:
    uh
    Hoot thanks for the pictures. those ones great and there are some nice stringers of fish! thanks again.

13. Hootowlc3

Hootowlc3 New Member

State:
    Florida
    Thanks , My dad and mother loved to fis.
    Here are some Nevada trout from 1985. Also a happy camper from around 1970.

Attached Files:

14. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    Those are some nice pic's.

15. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    Hoot, those are sure some nice trout!
    I never caught over a couple that size... most all mine were stockers.
    Also those are nice pictures.

16. SeedTick

SeedTick New Member

State:
    Conway Arkansas
    Thank ya'll for all the pictures they are fun to see.

st