Old movie NEW material (original sound track)

Discussion in 'LOCAL CALIFORNIA TALK' started by vini, Jan 25, 2006.

1. vini

vini New Member

State:
    Fresno
    I was FINALLY able to figure out how to get the original sound to work with my software took me months literally :mad: but finally got it.

This is filmed by daystarchis and narrated mostly by him while falling in the mud a few times :p he did a good job of it even though on his butt most of the time.

http://media.putfile.com/Fish-on

2. cook

cook New Member

State:
    Plattsburg,Mo.(near K.C.)
    I know how frustrating it can be putting those together.Thought computers were suppose to make life easier:mad:
    Anyways,nice video,love hearing those bells jingling.

3. vini

vini New Member

State:
    Fresno
    My first camcorder was very expensive new so i bought a refurbished one and that was a total lemon i never even got the thing to work:mad: spent about 2 weeks trying finally sent it back after threatening to sue the company if they did'nt give me every dime back i spent.

This one is a Sony mini DVD camcorder and cost me even more and has different audio output then other cameras AC3 audio so you have to use there software to convert AC3 to MPEG but instead i've been trying to use pinnacles software (WRONG). I finally got ahold of Sony and they walked me thru the process which i SHOULD have done months ago.

Love hearing those bells ring too:)

4. hopnbrly

hopnbrly New Member

State:
    California
    I tried to watch it but it keeps stopping right at the beginning.Guess I should actually learn how to use my computer.

5. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    :) Thanks for sharing that video!

6. Gone fishin 4 kittys

Gone fishin 4 kittys New Member

State:
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Sometimes those numbers do work HUH??LOL

Cool video :D

7. fwmud

fwmud New Member

State:
    Wilson's Mills,nc
    Vini,
    Great video bro.
    Really enjoyed it.
    A digital camcorder is on my wish list.
    maybe we could RODPOD and a couple others to do a god/bad list of em for us?

8. vini

vini New Member

State:
    Fresno

Hopn ,

I'll give you another site to watch it from , if you have dialup that may be a problem or an older computer may not have the right stuff to use the player make sure you let it load up before doing anything it should start all by itself.

http://www.zippyvideos.com/6032644943421096/movie/

THanks guys for the kind words, this stuffs fun i use it for work and play i've videod some painting projects i've done at work and this camcorder also takes pictures, nice thing about is you can take the DVD out of the camcorder and plop it right in you're DVD player or CD rom and watch you're movie without editing it, great for holidays and family get togethers.

9. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    WHAT????????? I figured you would fishing.

10. vini

vini New Member

State:
    Fresno
    Just thought i'd tell Josh i was born in Pittsburgh Pa, we left when i was very young though, my Dad grew up there and I still have alot of family there, one of my cousins used to work for the mayor not sure if he still does and other cousins work for Amtrak there, none are fishermen though but my Grandfather fished the rivers around Pittsburgh, Allegheny, Monongahela my Dad says he brought big catfish home all the time and made his own Doe bait with blood and vanilla;)

A digital camcorder is on my wish list.
    maybe we could RODPOD and a couple others to do a god/bad list of em for us?

This is a good camera very light weight fits right in the palm of you're hand and easy to use so far i have only had trouble with software thats pretty much due to my own ignorance:crying:

11. vini

vini New Member

State:
    Fresno
    DUDE i almost went but i'm so tired i barely slept last night thinking about how i was going to deal with this superintendent there today and i guess someone talked with him because he was alot different today LOL, I told them in the office i was either going to pop the guy in the lip if he mouthed off or I was walking off the job, someone said something because he was kissin my butt all day LOL

TOMORROW???????????

12. vini

vini New Member

State:
    Fresno
    I'm going to redo a few of the ones with you and Brian in them and i'll burn some DVD's for you guys also.