Old Member, first post

Discussion in 'MISSOURI RIVERS TALK' started by Gone Fishin', Apr 27, 2009.

1. Gone Fishin'

Gone Fishin' New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Hi I'm a new old member. I enjoy all that you write but have never posted. I am around Marthasville, Mo myself and am curious how many use dough, stink, or dip baits? What "flavor" works best for you? Thanks in advance!

2. catfisherman369

catfisherman369 Floyd

State:
    Nashville Il.
    I use sonnies blood dip bait alot and works well everywhere I have used it .

3. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    I have used several of the dip baits. Sonnys, Premo, G&S, Bowkers, and most of them work pretty well. They dont usually produce big fish but they will give you a mess of eaters.

4. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    GONEFISHN .ok now u have the first post we expect to see more from u .ive, never used dip,stink baits but i,m trying to learn this cat fishn game ,an i know i,m on the best site on the web to do that BOC for ever

5. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Kevin its good to see your first post. Keep them coming. There are days when fish will prefer one brand of dip bait over another, so I always carry three or so with me. Some good brands are Secret 7, Sonnys Blood, Catfish Charlies Shad, Premo, Hawg Wild and Wicked Stickey. Just to name a few. I hope this helps.

6. centexcop

centexcop Well-Known Member

State:
    Texas
    Kevin, Mickey pretty much covered them. I've heard that "sure shot" is very good as well. Good to see you post. Good luck with your fishing and I look forward to reading your adventures.