OLD COLEMAN.

Discussion in 'Terminal Tackle Review' started by USCA-RECLAIMED-ACCOUNT, Jun 3, 2009.

1. USCA-RECLAIMED-ACCOUNT

USCA-RECLAIMED-ACCOUNT New Member

I don,t know where to post this as there is no lighting section that I know of.The pictures below are of an older Coleman lantern that I,ve been trying to find out about.It looks like a regular gas job,but it,s propane fueled.It has no threaded connections for a standard propane tank,but instead it takes 6 oz Coleman propane canisters.There is still one in the bottom(picture 3).It is in excellent shape,but is missing it,s globe.Can anyone help?:big_smile:

2. brownie525

brownie525 New Member

State:
    Nj
    my old man has a ton of them old colman lantern if your looking for the globe ill see if hes got one.:cool2:

3. biga

biga Well-Known Member

State:
    evansville
    i sent whistler the link to this thread, he messes with these old colemans a lot and can probably tell you what you need to know...

4. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    if any one can he can:wink:

5. USCA-RECLAIMED-ACCOUNT

USCA-RECLAIMED-ACCOUNT New Member

HE seems to be the MAN on this subject.I,ll be happy to find somrthing out.Thanks!:big_smile:

6. thunderchicken

thunderchicken New Member

State:
    Yuma Az
    If it's an odd size globe you need I would just contact Coleman directly through their website. I had an old florescent tube lantern and one of the tubes burned out and none of the local stores carried them anymore so I went to the Coleman site and they fixed me up in short order. Best of luck.

:cool2:

7. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    you are right Mike the colmen sight is a good site i use theam myself thay got any part you need as long as you got the model number thay can fix ya right up