old cats4uandme is back at it

Discussion in 'Channel Catfish' started by JERMSQUIRM, Jul 23, 2009.

1. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    well after two years of dry dock and 0 catfish i finally scrounged up the money to get the CATillac back on the lake. the head gasket i fixed last season for $12. this spring i got the trailer renewed and the boat remewed. then put the new impellor in it. it lasted two hrs. so i bought a new housing. thats what it needed. it was loosing prime. it was $106.:angry: and another impellor.

so i hit the water. first trip was a scouting and boat trial trip. i didnt catch any fish. second trip was cut short due to storms. didnt catch any. cousin caught a 3 lber.

but the next trip i boated these 6 nice eaters. then took the kids fishing and got 3 more and and 4 nice ones the next trip. man its good to be back out again.

2. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    well it took a little carb cleaner to get the water out of the bowl but the thing idles for hrs and runs great. but last night i had a little trouble but thats a different thread. a frog got in my carb:eek:oooh: so i came home after just an hr only catching one fish. :eek:oooh:

3. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    Congrats on a what sounds like alot of work that finally paid off! Nice catch! Haven't seen ya on here in awhile..glad to see ya!

4. Flamekeeper

Flamekeeper New Member

State:
    Louisville, Ken
    Yeah Bro, welcome back. I've seen a few post of yours but not many,you must have been busy getting the boat ready..Good to see you back on the water and catching fish..

5. CJ21

CJ21 New Member

State:
    Montgomery, Alabama
    Nice catfish.

6. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Great news. Now get them dam things off the counter. LOL!

7. gardengrz

gardengrz New Member

State:
    wakeman,ohio
    welcome back, been cookin any tasty aminals ?:big_smile::cool2:

8. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    A frog in ur carb????? what the hell, do tell

9. catdaddy007

catdaddy007 Member

State:
    SE Arkansas
    It's good to see you back.:big_smile:

10. psychomekanik

psychomekanik New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Now you're ready to take it to carlyle, right Jeremy?? I'm gonna try to catch some skips for drifting. Waddya say we drag enough fish out of that lake to lower the water level a bit?? Also down river from the dam is some good flathead fishing too. Bring it with ya!!

11. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    the frog story is here.

http://www.catfish1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1555831#post1555831

that counter is in my taxidermy shop. so hell no.:wink::smile2:

mark. some work popped up bro and with 3 weeks of working this year gotta take it. sucks cause i had planned on it till this week.

been tearing em up. caught some 8/9 lbers this week. 25+ in the last week week 1/2.

12. SGTREDNECK

SGTREDNECK New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Congrats on getting your boat back and running. I read your other thread about the frog thats crazy. Good fishing. Andrew