Old BOC Members

Discussion in 'LOCAL KANSAS TALK' started by KC Jayhawk 78, Jun 9, 2009.

1. KC Jayhawk 78

KC Jayhawk 78 New Member

State:
    Kansas City, Ks
    Seems like there is alot of fellas out there that we havent heard from in a long time. Wondering if any of you have heard from them. In particular, Chris Love. I used to talk to him alot, and Kyle. I believe both of them were in the service. Hoping they are ok. If either of you guys read through occasionally and just dont post, please let us know how you are doing. Also McFlat.

2. Katatonik

Katatonik New Member

State:
    Ogden, Kansas,
    Bullfoot, too.

3. KC Jayhawk 78

KC Jayhawk 78 New Member

State:
    Kansas City, Ks
    A couple more that disappeared.

Patrick (KatKing)
    Mark (Yeppa)

Please stand up !!!

:smile2::smile2::smile2:

4. GaryF

GaryF New Member

State:
    O.P., KS
  5. bedbug jr

bedbug jr New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Hey Keith, wondering where you've been, hadn't seen you in a few. Stay safe and enjoy the mini at El Dorado!!!:wink:

6. kscathunter

kscathunter New Member

State:
    Louisburg,
    last i checked his profile chris had been learking. i forgot about yeppa that name rings a bell:smile2: i got (had? should have) chris's # somewere he gave me his add. to thought about seeing were abouts in spring hill he was, since i used to run around there, it was home of my second seinior year:roll_eyes: if you even count my first. i dont think the school did cuse i think i was absent more than i was there:big_smile: at least i got that worthless piece of paper out of the deal:roll_eyes:
    yep found it still got his # pm if ya want it