ol mr whiskers...

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by hawgmaster, Oct 3, 2009.

1. hawgmaster

hawgmaster New Member

State:
    SE columbu
    i was at meijers and found in the fishing section that they had 8ft med heavy casting ol mr whiskers rods for $9.99. if you are round there might want to take a look as things are starting to go on sale now....just thought i would let you all know!!!

2. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    Welcome aboard to the BOC Chris. Thanks for the post an info.

3. Hoopie

Hoopie New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Which meijers? They would make nice xmas gifts.:wink:

4. newarkcatman

newarkcatman New Member

State:
    lickin,hanover
    the newark meijers has some .:big_smile:

5. hawgmaster

hawgmaster New Member

State:
    SE columbu
    i got mine at the the one near grove city by the 71 and london groveport rd exit. hope this helps. i got 3 myself lol. but as stated the one in newark has them also. so im sure others also do to unless they are now sold out of them:crazy:

6. catfishfearme

catfishfearme New Member

State:
    govecity,ohio
    You took the last 3, And asked if they had any more in the back, man thanks buddy for cleaning them out!! :smile2::smile2::smile2::wink:

7. rcbbracing

rcbbracing New Member

State:
    Ohio
    thats an even better deal than if found. I dont like to buy stuff at walmart in fishing section but always check just incase. I found a 6foot 6inch medium heave berkley big game series casting rod for $11.00 I bought one...if my wife had the same fishing enthusiasm as me i wouldve brought home the last 5 lol

8. hawgmaster

hawgmaster New Member

State:
    SE columbu
    yes i did ask if they had more in the back lol. i wanted to get more!!! i did have the berkley big game 7 1/2 med casting rods and now the 8ft mr whiskers. i know my dad is in ned of some new cat poles so i was trying to get him some lol.

9. catfishfearme

catfishfearme New Member

State:
    govecity,ohio
    How was the fishing Saturday:confused2:,Did you get anything?:confused2: I reeled in a 14lbs flat:wink:

10. ammo warrior

ammo warrior Member

State:
    Columbia, MO
    Thanks for keepn your brothers in mind...straight lines :cool2:

11. hawgmaster

hawgmaster New Member

State:
    SE columbu
    it was great if you count the numerous pinky size warmouth gills we were also catching:eek:oooh::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2: but as for the other fish well lets just say its the first time ive been skunked out there!!! maybe next weekend will be better....you up for it?? imma go get some big gills for the heads at my gill spot if you wanna go friday let me know!

12. hawgmaster

hawgmaster New Member

State:
    SE columbu
    anytime always out to help others!!! just ask rich (catfishfearme)

13. catfishfearme

catfishfearme New Member

State:
    govecity,ohio
    i just wanted to see how you would answer about the skunking :embarassed: and them rod bending war mouths:big_smile::smile2::smile2::wink: right now i dont know about fri, but im there for sat for sure:wink: