Ol Loanwizard has hit Reputation: 1478847

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by loanwizard, May 3, 2008.

1. loanwizard

loanwizard Well-Known Member

State:
    Coshocton,
    How has that happened?! I am a used car dealer and a landlord. People hate me!

I refuse to pander for more reputation points by drawing attention to them cause, well... that'd be wrong! :wink: :wink:

Some of the other guys here have a bunch more points than me. I wonder if it is because their lore of catfishing is greater than mine, or whether they are more eloquent.

I will not offer a free car to the 50th person to rep me today, nor will I tell anyone that the rep button is now hidden in the upper right hand side of the post. I will not encourage anyone to press the little medal with a star on it next to the post number.

I will not beg for the 2 millionth point or even the 3 millionth point for that would make me a...... well, it just isn't right.:wink:

I hereby proclaim that I love the BOC! That is worthy of rep.... press the upper right hand corner!

I hereby proclaim that I do not deserve the rep that I have! That is worthy of rep! Press the button!

I hereby proclaim that if elected I will remove all negative rep and double everyones rep! Ooops! wrong forum! :wink: That is worthy of rep! Press the button!

I CPR all my fish! That deserves rep! Press the button!

I am a lousy satirist as shown by this post! That deserves some rep...... come on now! You know you want too!

Go ahead and rep someone today... you know, you can't take rep with you when you die. Hey, that is worthy of some rep!

Some who are proud of their accomplishments may look at this and get angry. Please don't, for it is meant as humor, and if I weren't picking on you I might be picking on someone else! Go ahead, rep me, you'll feel better! :wink:

Anyone old enough to remember the closing tune to the Sunday Oral Roberts telecast?

"Something good is going to happen to you, happen to you. Something good is going to happen to you today!" That's all the lyic that I remember, but that should be good for some rep too!

I wish you all a wonderful weekend! (psst! go ahead.... rep me! :wink: )

2. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Shawn,You crack me up :smile2:

3. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    LOL, so inncocent, so casual, rep him! :smile2:

4. loanwizard

loanwizard Well-Known Member

State:
    Coshocton,
    OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! The BOSS!!!! I though I'd been had!

If the boss says rep me, then you'd best do what the Boss says! :wink:

Go ahead, you know you want to! :smile2::smile2::smile2:

5. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    neg reps. heading your way:smile2::wink: now that deserves some rep! LMAO! rollo

6. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    I tried to shawn but I have to spread it around again:tounge_out:

7. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I repped you buddy with 13,??? some. Watch out posting these threads. I found out that some people don't like them??? I found that out on my 2 million thread.:confused2:...Oh well, I wasn't trolling for reps, just wanted to share my accomplishment that made me feel good.:wink:
    I say if its good and a Personal Milestone or PB then do it. Plus its what this section is for.:wink::big_smile:
    Congrats Buddy you deserved them all!!!:wink:

Hope to see you at 2 million soon!!!:wink::big_smile:

8. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    I Always Do what the Boss Says,Here Ya Go Shawn.:wink: J.D.

9. big-muddy

big-muddy New Member

State:
    norfolk, va
    heres some more for you. i got an idea, lets all rep each other! it'll be like an online group hug!! then next step, we will all sing that Paul Mcartney song............."haaaaaaands across the water"............
    Meatloaf will make a guest appearance and i will get rep points for recruiting him!!!!!!!!

10. crab

crab New Member

State:
    Ironton,Ohio
    I think all this (johns and loanwizards) are for shameless rep points! Hey get em anyway you can and take it from me my little buddy John is the king of shameless rep getting!!!:smile2::big_smile::wink:

11. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Now if that aint a case of shameful pandering, I dont know what is. :smile2: I got some reps for ya, but only coz you're an Ohioan and you cant help but be a lil over the edge. :wink:

12. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    Reps to ya. Feeling generous today, gave my extra shad to a bunch of illegals this afternoon and gave you some reps...my good deeds for the day are done... :big_smile:

13. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    ill be sure not to be proud of my reps and post if i get a couple million,lmao.:smile2:

14. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Now I don't always do what the boss says but most of the time I try. Now I'm not referring to the Boss Man. Anyway this boss says go ahead and rep him so I guess I'll do as he asks. Anyway here reps to help you on the quest for the 2 Mil mark. It's well deserved.

15. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    LOL, Shawn brother, show me a picture of a huge flathead along with a good story and I will rep you. LOL

16. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    i just looked up and seen I need one more post to tie his total posts... so here it goes...:smile2: rollo

17. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Yeah what he said! Go ahead and rep me too....lol!:wink:

18. slowboat

slowboat New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Oh well this ones for the laugh...sb
    reps in the mail:smile2:

19. slowboat