OKUMA Epixor EF-80 spinning reels

Discussion in 'BUY AND SELL - MAKE $$$ - GET CHEAP DEALS' started by vfourmax, Jun 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vfourmax

vfourmax New Member

State:
    Va
    I have 3 Okuma Epixor ef-80 spinning reels for sale. Reels feature 9 sealed ball bearings + 1 roller, Stainless steel reinforced alum spool, capacity 250 yards#25. All reels are in excellent condition, 1 reel was mounted on a rod and has never even had line spooled on it! 1 reel does have a spot where the gold colored plating came off on the drag adjustment knob but other wise the reel looks and works like new.

Will take 50.00 + shipping each or buy all 3 for 150.00 and shipping in the lower 48 is free. Pay-pal is okay as well. Keep an eye out as I will be listing other items as time permits as due to health reasons giving basically giving up fishing.

2. kcgeoff

kcgeoff New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Are these bait feeders? Have any pics?

3. KC Jayhawk 78

KC Jayhawk 78 New Member

State:
    Kansas City, Ks
    The EB's are the baitrunners Geoff. The ones I have. The EF's are not, but they are still great reels. :big_smile:

4. kcgeoff

kcgeoff New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Thanks Keith! I have plenty of fishing reels but have thought of adding a couple of spinning reels for channel cattin and carp fishin. :big_smile: Really looking at the bait feeders though.

5. vfourmax

vfourmax New Member

State:
    Va
    Sorry it took so long to respond, really been busy the last couple of days, no they are not baitfeeders as previously has been replied, The reels do come with the original box and also an extra spool.

As far as spinning tackle goes these are really smooth very high quality reels. the 80 size is the big boy and large fish of 50+ lbs will be no problem.

In this price point of reel I think these are the best your money can buy. The reels have very little use, one of them has never even seen any line, these sell for around 70.00 so 50.00 for basically like new is a good buy.

I will even go as far as to offer free shipping to the lower 48, so 50.00 is the total you will pay to your door so the reels will only actually cost you 45.00 or a little less hard to go wrong on a QUALITY reel for this little money.

6. CatBobJimFish

CatBobJimFish New Member

State:
    Dayton, Ohio
    Amen! Not to mention, these babies have a drag that will put alot of baitcasters and even some of the big salt water trolling reels to shame! 35lbs max drag!

7. GwillE

GwillE New Member

State:
    Phoenix,AZ
    gonna try to get some money together! would be intrested in the 80

8. vfourmax

vfourmax New Member

State:
    Va
    All three that I have are the "80" size.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.