Okuma Classic Pro 302l B-cast Right

Discussion in 'Fishing Reel Review' started by Gone fishin 4 kittys, Aug 7, 2006.

1. Gone fishin 4 kittys

Gone fishin 4 kittys New Member

State:
    Pittsburgh, PA
  2. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    Ivy Bend on LOZ, Missouri
    What exactly do you want to know about them Josh? I have the smaller version(202l) on a couple rods I have. If your ever considering using Braided lines then this reel is not for you...it has a graphite spool....the ones I have cast nice as long as you keep them adjusted and lubed...I have been impressed with the drag system on the reels...when you flip the lever to lock the reel...it locks instantly with no handle play like some I have seen....to be honest... for a reel in the price range of these,($30) it would be hard to beat them.(IMHO)

3. Gone fishin 4 kittys

Gone fishin 4 kittys New Member

State:
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Just if it as an all around good real. It seem like it would be a good real but it was kind of cheap. I guess I'm just use to drolling over abus because they are so expensive.

I'm a mono man so where all good there!

Thannks Ken!

Josh

4. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    Ivy Bend on LOZ, Missouri
    Keep in mind these reels do not have a breaking system like the Abu's have...so you better have a trained thumb:eek:oooh: ..LOL

5. young catfisherman

young catfisherman New Member

State:
    ohio
    its a reel worth the price, i have 1 and it gets the job done but i stoped useing it to the ambassader 3000