Okuma 302

Discussion in 'Fishing Reel Review' started by duckalot, Apr 17, 2008.

1. duckalot

duckalot Well-Known Member

State:
    Missouri
    Got my new Okuma reels in the mail today. Now I know why they were only $30.00 bucks a piece. Compared to my Garcia's, Penn's and my Two Quantum Iron reels the feel kinda Cheap. Time will tell I am going to thread them up tonight and take them to Warsaw Sat.
    :wink:

2. catman4926

catman4926 New Member

State:
    Texas
    I THINK YOU NEED TO RELIST THEM ON EBAY BECAUSE IF YOU USE THEM YOU WILL LUCKEY TO GET 9 OR 10.00 DOLLERS THEY LIST FOR 39.95 AND MOST PLACES YOU CAN GET FOR 29.95 TO TO 35.00 , SOORY I HAVE JUST HAD BAD LUCK TWICE THE SPOOL SHAFT HAS BOOKEN UNDER PRESSURE THE LAST WAS ON A 30lb BLUE:sad2: THERE ARE THE LOW END OF THERE TROLLING REELS AND THEYN ARE NOTED FOR SPINNING REELS NOT BAIT CASTERS

3. kscathunter

kscathunter New Member

State:
    Louisburg,
    they do Feel cheep and they are but they are a good reel sounds like harold just got a bad one and you said they did everything they could to make it right fixing it even reimbersing you for the cost of the reel that sounds like the best company going to me not alot of people stand by their products like that:cool2: my okuma cl300l has been casting big weights and has cought many 20-30# blues for a few years and is still fishing. and hearing from you and a few others on how good their coustomer service is that just makes me want to buy more:wink:

4. CJ21

CJ21 New Member

State:
    Montgomery, Alabama
    Let us know what you catch one them.

5. kmcalester

kmcalester New Member

State:
    Kansas City
    I can not get my Okuma to cast for me that 10 fet for some dang reason.

6. kmcalester

kmcalester New Member

State:
    Kansas City
    I need help with mine?