Oklahoma special hunt results

Discussion in 'LOCAL OKLAHOMA TALK' started by xringer3, Jul 20, 2007.

1. xringer3

xringer3 New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Don't forget that today was the day to check to see if you drew into any special hunts for all us hunters. Get online and check if you put in for any hunts.

If anyone has any information about the antelope hunts, I drew into one and need information on how to get landowner permission to hunt. My hunt I drew in to is in Cimmeron Co. in December.

Any information will help..........Thanks in advance

2. jlingle

jlingle New Member

State:
    Altus, Okl
    Well I'm irritated to report that my unlucky streak is still alive. I've been putting in for about 10 or 11 years & I've never drawn a single hunt. I'm at the point now, where I figure I"m gonna get drawn soon so I don't put in for anything that I wouldn't consider a "dream hunt."

There's always next year!!! (As we OSU Cowboy fans like to say.)

3. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    My Gawd, a cowboys fan. That explains it all. Hang your head in shame.... move to Texas, do anything except admit to being one of their fans. Ughhh

4. xringer3

xringer3 New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    You're right Lawrence, OU is much easier for the post graduates to spell. Don't want to put too much on em. OSU doesn't have the numbers to choose from as they can't get people to spell OSU or their name when they're filling out the application!

5. catman george

catman george New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    OK, you two, just remember that if you are eating beef or pork or chicken or fish that your life depends on an OSU graduate. If you want to go fish that great looking farm pond or hunt for deer or quail you most likely are going to have to ask permission from an OSU grad. If your little Pooky or Fi- Fi poodle does not feel well and does not want to eat. Guess what YOU get to do....:angry: ASK an OSU grad for help. Do I need to go any farther?????? Every one of the ranches that I have permission to hunt and fish is owned by....... you know.............. you can say it................ an OSU graduate. Yup! I am an OSU graduate from the college of business:big_smile:

catman george

6. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    Darn George, and you were such a likable fellow too. sigh.

7. xringer3

xringer3 New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Don't worry about the misguided George, your stock just went up!LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wink:

8. jlingle

jlingle New Member

State:
    Altus, Okl
    Let me clarify just a fuzz.....

I'm an Oklahoma fan. I root for OU, OSU, Tulsa & everybody else from an Oklahoma school. If it's OU against Texas, I"m rooting for OU. If it's OSU against Alabama (jeeze, who wouldn't root against Saban?) I'm rooting for the cowboys. Need I go on? But if it's OU against OSU, I'm dead-straight rooting for the cowboys. Nothing against OU, I'm just a cowboy fan at heart. The sooners can sit at a comfy second in my heart.... but bleed orange. I'm not one of those dufus fans who "hates" ou and loves OSU & will root for texas playing OU or something silly like that. I like 'em both, I just like one better.

9. xringer3

xringer3 New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Good point Jarrod! I love my state too, but prefer OSU. There are though some teams that you just don't like no matter what. For example, my favorite NFL team is whoever is playing Dallas!

Boy, talk about getting off subject, LMAO!!!!!!!!!!:smile2:

10. catman george

catman george New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Lawrence- I will still take you fishing for cats or crappie:big_smile: if I ever get any time off from care giving.

catman george