Oklahoma RollCall!!!! Speak up and be counted

Discussion in 'LOCAL OKLAHOMA TALK' started by TDawgNOk, Jan 11, 2010.

1. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Thought i would take a moment since coming back and start up a thread for Okies to speak up and say "I'm an Okie, a USCA (BOC) Member, and proud of it" and also say where you are from.

I'll start it off.

I'm Tony, 34, from Tulsa, and rarely get to fish, but really enjoy it when i get the chance.

2. South Grand Laker

South Grand Laker New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    where you been dawg, you know where i still be, same

3. bigmac

bigmac New Member

State:
    OK
    im bryant im 27. been fishin and huntin my whole life but just recently started to catfish and lovin it. Im from Broken Arrow

4. jholl949

jholl949 New Member

State:
    Mannford. Oklah
    Well, as most know, I'm from Tulsa. Everyone here needs to sign up for Keystone7 on Sept, 24,25,26 of 2010.

5. foghorn

foghorn New Member

State:
    Wagoner Ok
    Im speaking up 52 from Wagoner Okla and i love to fish any time i can get away from the honey do's LMAO

Foggy :glasses-cool:

6. dobbie

dobbie Member

I'm still in Afton.I fish Grand ,Oolagah,and Hulah lakes.

7. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    As the information states, I'm Lawrence, just as old as dirt, and I fish when and where I can. Only went about 3 times last year as my 42 year old son suffered a stroke and I'm the caregiver. Can't leave him alone long enough to get a line wet. However, by hook or crook. I will make it to Keysone one day just for the visitations. LOL

8. jayhawkokie

jayhawkokie New Member

State:
    Grand Lake Oklahoma
    Another old codger from Grove and Grand Lake

9. DanHorsman

DanHorsman New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Ochelata, Ok Fish mostly Grand, but also Copan and Oologah. Ready for the ice to MELT!!!!

10. carolinakid76

carolinakid76 New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    well I'm not from oklahoma,but I been living here since I was 17 years old.. I live in midwest city,and I mainly fish the north canadian river,strip pits and ponds

11. catfishcentral

catfishcentral New Member

State:
    OK
    Still here in Bartlesville....#@$%ing work has kept me from fishing too much lately.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2010
  12. Soonerfan

Soonerfan Member

State:
    Guthrie Ok
    Shawn here..Im 30 and I currently live in Edmond and I hate it. I am a country boy and the city life is not for me. Ive lived in Oklahoma all my life. Mostly in small towns (Velma, Seiling, Mannsville). I'm looking forward to 2010 and hoping to do a lot more fishing and learning. Anyway Thanks to all

13. Dirtdobber

Dirtdobber Guest Staff Member

State:
    Vian Okla
    I'm still in Tahlequah. I fish from Webber Falls, north to Grand and west to Keystone. Most of the time I fish Ft Gibson or Tenkiller.

14. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Thanks to al who have posted so far. The more we have post here, the better.

Mike, Even if I am working, I will be there at some point!!!!

Keystone - The ULTIMATE gathering

15. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    Work,,, and... Tony. Isn't that an oxymoron?

16. tulsa_adams

tulsa_adams New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Hi.I'm from Locust Grove.I fish Hudson,Eucha,Grand River,Ft.Gibson,and the pump back.

17. rigrunner(236)

rigrunner(236) New Member

State:
    Ft Cobb Lake, Oklahoma
    Hi, I'm Forrest, my house is at Ft Cobb lake, I mainly fish here. I enjoy the forum!

18. Stoneman187

Stoneman187 New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    But I fish at Eufala Dam mostly we volunteer there at park hosts below the dam.Great place to fish and camp. You can catch fish every day, some days are better but always catch fish.

19. Blind In Texas

Blind In Texas New Member

State:
    Houston, T-E-X-A-S
    Sorry to hear of that situation. It is nice that you can get out there once in a while though. ;)

20. Flightline

Flightline New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I'm Anthony and I'm 39. I live in Bixby but I grew up in Strang, OK. I fish Hudson, Gibson, Tahlequah, and Arkansas river around Spaniard Creek.

I enjoy deer hunting to the point if they had a rock season I would give it a try. I started jug fishing last year and I'm hooked to the point it's all I think about, I think I may sell my bow so I can buy more circle hooks!

:cowboy: