Oklahoma catfishing party

Discussion in 'OKLAHOMA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by makoman, Jul 8, 2009.

1. makoman

makoman New Member

State:
    tulsa oklahoma
    Is there anytime that Oklahoma boc members get together? Or N.E. Oklahoma boc members.

2. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    Normally the Oklahoma BOC has a meeting the first week of June at Keystone. We didn't have one this year as our main man went fishing in Arkansas. LOL

3. bud1110

bud1110 New Member

State:
    East Texas

Hey Porkie,

Why didn't you crank up a gathering while Mike was in arkansas? Doh!!!

4. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    Well bud, I truthfully don't think I'm the man Mike is. He is pretty outgoing whereas I'm sort of reclusive. In addition, my 42 year old son had a stroke in March and I'm still visiting the hospitals/nursing home daily. Bet I haven't even been fishing 5 times this year. LOL I was wanting to have some mini-gatherings several times this year, but something always came up at the least opportune time. I'll look at that next year, hopefully.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2009
  5. CATFISHPAT

CATFISHPAT New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Hey Brother I shur hope and pray your son is doing better,We need to get together the last one I was at was 04 or 05?? It has been to long so Lets try to do this before it gets cold...

6. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    Lawence ,sorry to hear about your son ,my prayer to you an the family for his recovery

7. jholl949

jholl949 New Member

State:
    Mannford. Oklah
    Awshucks, you're every bit the man!! Hope your boy is doing better.

I'll be at New Mannford Ramp campground Sept. 22 till Sept. 30th. No gathering....just stop and say Hi if you can. I'll be on site #16 ( closest to the boat dock). Hoping to see some of you there.