The United States Catfish Association Forum and Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Please Do Not Post In This Section
Whistler, May 29, 2013

....I don't know how to delete or move this post, so I just removed my comments. also think the webmaster should fix it where a person can not post here if that is your desire. If you only want people to be able to post inside one of the existing three threads
  1. LOCAL OKLAHOMA TALK
  2. OKLAHOMA RIVERS TALK
  3. OKLAHOMA LAKES / RESERVOIRS
Then don't you think the "Post New Thread Here" button should be removed or disabled to the members.... just a thought! or at least put some basic instruction up. You know it's a little disheartening for a member to make comments / post that are for the sole purpose to help "catfish1" and then have an admin come behind you and tell you not to post here. If a place is needed for admin's to communicate maybe it should be in a special back area not on the fist page that just doesn't make any since.

·
Registered
36 Posts
thats a good idea. with this corona sickness ima stay home for a while so no fishing story's just making buck tails for something to do.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I’m new to the forum and only recently got a boat to pursue the monsters in NE OK. I only have very limited rod experience but I used to run trot lines and jugs in SW OK. I am still getting all set up to get ready to go after them but will anxiously learn as much as I can here.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts