Oklahoma Area Members – Need Noodlers For a TV Show

Discussion in 'LOCAL OKLAHOMA TALK' started by Catfish_Commando, Mar 16, 2008.

1. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Oklahoma Area Members – Need Noodlers For a TV Show

An outdoors TV show has contacted the BOC looking for members in and around the Oklahoma area that would assist them in getting some film footage of catfish anglers noodling.

If you believe you could assist them please make a post here or PM me and I will pass them your contact information.

The actual TV show name is being withheld at this time so our competitors wont beat us to the punch and make contact with this TV producer. The TV show has indicated they would run an advertisement for the BOC on the show in exchange for the memberships help.

Thanks,
    Paul

2. Bill D Curtis

Bill D Curtis New Member

State:
    Blackwell Oklahoma
    sign me up if you need personal info pm and let me know I have some good holes that produce earlier than most because of shallow water the national geographic channel came here last year but we had way to much water

3. Catfish_Commando

State:
    Georgia
    Bill,

Sounds great! Will let this run a while longer to see if we have anymore Oklahoma members that will joing you, or at least be there for ,"Morale" support! :smile2:

4. Bill D Curtis

Bill D Curtis New Member

State:
    Blackwell Oklahoma
    Paul do you know if this program is wanting to go to the okie noodlin thing in july or not???

5. oh_darn

oh_darn New Member

State:
    Nixa, MO
    sign me up, if you need more info shoot me a pm.

6. Catfish_Commando

State:
    Georgia
    Bill / Joe,

I dont know the specific timeframe, other than they are wrapping this filming up with another shoot.

I will shoot you an e-mail today based on your e-mail address you have on record with the BOC.

Paul

7. beakus

beakus New Member

State:
    derby kansas
    i know if Billy cant get any cats out,there arn't any to get!

8. beakus

beakus New Member

State:
    derby kansas
    if this happens bill let me know i would atleast like to watchif not maybe help push but i dont think i would do any catching!

9. okiecop

okiecop New Member

State:
    Grove, OK
    I know several guys that noodle but i ain't one of them. Heck all you have to do is ask around Grand lake and you'll find several guys that noodle.

10. Catfish_Commando

State:
    Georgia
    Gents,

If you Private Mailed me that you can support this effort, please send me an e-mail to: catfishing@gmail.com

Add to the Subject of the e-mail: NOODLING TV SHOW

So I can more easily consolidate them.

Please include your phone number so the Producer can contact you directly. Thanks for your assistance in this, it will get the BOC some good awareness on this show.

11. Bill D Curtis

Bill D Curtis New Member

State:
    Blackwell Oklahoma
    Paul,
    Since Noodling is such a sore subject and tends to ruffle alot of BOC members feathers, do you think it would be possible to give us our own space in the other fishing catagortes. Just an idea...

Thanks, Bill

12. n2fishn

n2fishn New Member

State:
    Topeka,Kan
    No ruffle from me Bill.I only seen it done twice on TV and the 2nd time was a bunch of young ladies....... Wow that was something to watch...

Just pratice some CPR and have a good time.

Good luck with this i will be watching for this.

13. Catfish_Commando

State:
    Georgia
    Ultimately, TV shows are going to run this type of material, and people will tell their buddies it is airing on TV and gladly watch it.

I would rather have the BOC advertised on these types of shows rather than the competition in the end.

I will get this section setup soon.

Make sure and hit me via G-Mail so I can pass your contact info to the producer. If you need some BOC gear, e-mail me also, and I will get you hooked up.

I should be back from Iraq by June’ish…

14. papasfishing

papasfishing New Member

State:
    cleveland,oklahoma
    hey you bet capt.send them my way,be glad to show them why a "okie"aint afraid to get his feet wet.

15. Catfish_Commando

State:
    Georgia
    Bill and anyone interested,

Send me you contact info via my google e-mail posted above.

I have passed on 1 member(s) contact info.

16. FourWinds

FourWinds New Member

State:
    Lawton, Oklahoma
    I don't noodle myself but some of the guys at work do. Not sure if they'd be interested or not and I don't see them all that much either but I can tell em when I see em. Who knows... they might just become members here.

I'm sure there's a deadline to this thing so what the latest you need to know?

17. Bill D Curtis

Bill D Curtis New Member

State:
    Blackwell Oklahoma
    Hey Paul I have tried the gmail and now tried to pm you but the page does not send to catfish commando there is a catfish commander if you recieved my info please pm me and let me know I'm not very computer savy thanks for your trouble:smile2:

18. Catfish_Commando

State:
    Georgia
    Bill, :smile2:

Its spelled like this

Catfish_Commando

If you use the pm feature.

You can also e-mail me directly at catfishing@gmail.com

19. OkieBo

OkieBo New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    My family and I have noodled for a very long time. As much as we could show some really great noodling i would be a little leary. Giving up our "hot spots" to a national audience would be like selling a family heirloom. I just would not do it. I know this is a sore subject for anglers and the CPR tactics. I feel there would be an audience to watch it tho. I hope Bill can gain the BOC spotlight for his achievments on this method. My 2 cents. Thank you for reading.

20. mudcreeker

mudcreeker New Member

State:
    Antlers, OK
    Hey Commando, we do a lot of noodlin down here in Southern Oklahoma if you need help...