Okie Noodlin' Movie...

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by dgde4x4man, Oct 9, 2006.

1. dgde4x4man

dgde4x4man New Member

State:
    La Moille, Illinois
    I was flippin through the TV last night and saw a great movie on the Documentry channel. It was called Okie Noodling. Ya'll might want to keep a look out for it. Some of those guys are as redneck as it gets. Now understand that I consider my self a redneck...so for me to say that...wow! LMAO.

If you have Dish it is on again tonight at 2:05
    http://www.documentarychannel.com/schedule/index.php

2. Hope

Hope New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Hey, we watched that program night before last and it was awesome!

They'd had the first ever Okie Noodlin Contest and the top fish was 54#

I couldn't believe the monsters attached to those guys arms when they'd pull them up outta the water... just amazing!

Not something I'd ever try myself, but sure is neat to watch the hand catchers do their stuff :smile2:

Hope

3. dgde4x4man

dgde4x4man New Member

State:
    La Moille, Illinois
    I agree Hope. I was watching that thinking...these guys are just plain crazy! LOL

4. Hope

Hope New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Yup, me too, Chris, but it was on at like 1am and I was tuckered out, yet I couldn't take my eyes off the screen. They are certainly dedicated sportsmen :big_smile:

5. The J-Man!

The J-Man! New Member

State:
    St.Paul, MN
    I have that program on DVD. It is great! I watch it often. There are many extras on the DVD of catches not shown on the program. I got it at Best Buy about 3 years ago. I love having my friends watch it that have not seen it before just to watch their reaction. Those guys are plain crazy!!