Okie Chum

Discussion in 'Homemade baits' started by CATFISHPAT, Aug 5, 2006.

1. CATFISHPAT

CATFISHPAT New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Here is some chum Iv got brewing:2 big skipjack's Mushed up-3tub's of chk liver's-1 old jug of shad gizard's about 30 Med shad 6 big blue gills and about 2 qrt of beef blood ...Iv got it in a 5 gl bucket with a lid It has been brewing for about 8weeks now.I poped it open the other day and I gaged it was so bad.It is vary wet looking I dont know if I should use it or name it ...This is By far the worst thing Iv ever seen 100% shure of that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!How should I thicken it up???????:bad_smelly:

2. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    Thats got to be some ripe bait kind of reminds me of the last batch i made up I belive I would try it both ways

3. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

That stuff sounds like it would puke a buzzard out of its own nest, lol. If you just wanting the liquid soaked up try corn meal are evaporated milk. Even cattails if you have them.

P.S. I am GLAD I am not your neighbor. lmao

4. CATFISHPAT

CATFISHPAT New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I was thinking about cat tails,Make it like D/K .Hog wild smells good next to this stuff.No poop about it this is the worst thing Iv ever made.I fill like a New Daddy:bad_smelly:

5. lil kat

lil kat New Member

State:
    Illinois
    sounds like it would knock a buzzard off a gut wagon and then would scoop him up and put him in the mix.....should work mabey use as a spounge bait???