Okie caught a FISH

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by Mr Okie, Jul 19, 2009.

1. Mr Okie

Mr Okie New Member

State:
    Okla/Texas
    Details and pics to follow:smile2::smile2::smile2:.....Thanks CUZ we had great time:big_smile::big_smile:...Hey Willie it was a pig!!!!!:crazy::crazy:

2. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    Alright......................you've been asleep long enough! Let's hear this tale!! :big_smile::smile2::smile2::smile2:

3. buckdoe270

buckdoe270 New Member

State:
    Overland, Mo
    Time to get up show your pic Okie.
    Were waiting to see the pig:wink:

4. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......................

5. poopdeck [patrick]

poopdeck [patrick] New Member

State:
    ofallon il
    Did him and cuz go out last night?

6. buckdoe270

buckdoe270 New Member

State:
    Overland, Mo
    Okie and Cuz went out after Kids Tourney

7. shawn 314

shawn 314 New Member

State:
    st. louis

Lol okie you aint talking bout that fish in your avator are you... :big_smile: Thats not a pig. We waiting on u to spill the beans :smile2: n stop dreaming of caughting a pig Lol

8. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    Rumor has it he stuck a good fish! Come on Scott! Get on here and post it up!!!

9. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    Scott, I see you're "on-line", come on buddy! :big_smile::big_smile::big_smile:

10. Mr Okie

Mr Okie New Member

State:
    Okla/Texas
    He is still piled up in the bed. I am tip toeing around so I won't wake up the jerk. He did catch a nice fish, but I won't give details of the 53 lb 10oz beat up old fish because I don't want him to get his panties in a wad by telling his fish story.

The Mrs.

11. shawn 314

shawn 314 New Member

State:
    st. louis
    Rat he's gettting his story together for us:smile2:

12. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    OMG!!!! THAT IS SO FUNNY!! :smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2:

13. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    He's probably just busy making one of the several hundred phone calls he said he had to make today lmao

14. Pipe Rat

Pipe Rat Well-Known Member

State:
    Missouri
    That was hilarious Mrs. Okie:smile2::smile2:

15. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Many thanks to Mr and Mrs Okie for sharing your boat with me and allowing me the pleasure of watch you all have so much fun. I had a great time. Thank you both and congrats.

If I was Mr Okie I wouldn't be resting on my laurels as Im sure the Mrs is probably planning the outing to beat him. Lmao

16. Mr Okie

Mr Okie New Member

State:
    Okla/Texas
    You better look again my Catfisfing Friend..

17. shawn 314

shawn 314 New Member

State:
    st. louis
    Scott thats a nice fish u caught there my friend. You know mayb we do need to talk things over know Lol:big_smile:

18. Mr Okie

Mr Okie New Member

State:
    Okla/Texas
    [FONT=Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial][SIZE=-1]It was the dark of the moon on the eighteenth of July
    And a bay boat dodging' logs
    Surge rod with a big head on
    And a Okie haulin' hogs..........:smile2: :smile2:

Hey guys it wasn't a big deal at all. Cuz was talking on the phone to Ryan and the bait clicker begins screaming like mad so I calmly got up and reeled in this nice size blue catfish.....no Big Deal.....Holy Jesus... Mother of God.. did you see the size of that thing.

Man what a blast...This thing was humongous, monstrous, extra large size..The reel went to screaming and I took off line an NFL running back I broke 2 tackles and grabbed the rod..the drag was still screaming but she turned and started to us I was reeling like a blender making margaritas just to keep the slack out..then she decided she was going to the BIG EASY and it was ON LIKE DONKEY KONG...I would pull and she would pull back ..Cuz said Man I think it will go at least 30lb..We finially got he up close enough to see her splash with her tail and Cuz said she is a goodun for sure then about that time I saw her head and Holy SH!T it was huge...She then decided that she was going to lay on the bottom but I had other plans for this fat girl..(Now don't get jealous Mrs Okie I still love you too.) I finally got her wenched up and ole CUZ put that new dip net to good use...I was give out and very proud to say the least...happier than a double pecker Billy Goat....:cool2: :big_smile: :smile2:

[/SIZE][/FONT]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 19, 2009
  19. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    ROFLMFAO x 10 I'm not quite sure how happy a double peckered Billy goat is but I sure know how happy a single peckered okie is when they catch a 53 pound monster blue cat! Still lmao

20. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    That's great!!!! Congrats to ya Scott!!! That's a gooden for sure and a better story too!! :smile2::smile2::smile2:

Dang I want to go tonight so bad!!!:confused2: My keeper gave me the green light, and I dont have to work tomorrow either.....Hmmmmmmm:big_smile::big_smile: