Okay Wrestling Fans..... Troubeling WWE/ECW News

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by H2O Mellon, Jul 3, 2006.

1. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    It's been a while since we had a wretling thread. In fact noone has mentioned about ECW's comeback. I am a HUGE ECW mark. I've been glued to the TV @ 10pm on Tuesdays. So far I've been really disappointed, but hey, I will give them time.

I dont know if many have heard but RVD & SABU got arrested here in Ohio last night for drug charges. Yes these are the same two guys that once posed in "HIGH TIMES" the magizine. There is a big anti drug theme in WWE right now & has been since the death of Eddie G. I cant beleive RVD is such an idiot. He is the WWE & ECW champion & SABU has made a HUGE RE-ENTRANCE to the WWE. I am going to be watching to see how WWE responds to this. Chris Masters is on some sort of suspension for drugs, thought to be steroids. I think it will be hard for the WWE to fire RVD & SABU at this point but they deserve it. My son is a HUGE Sabu fan, but I'm going to be putting a stop to that for a while. It's a real shame.

For those wondering, no this is not a wrestling "work". Go to http://www.irontontribune.com for a littler blurb or WWE/ECW's web site for more reports. The trouble w/ these guys plus the fact that Kurt Angle will be missing MAJOR TIME soon due to injury does not bode too well for ECW's future. :sad2:

2. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Name:
    your first name
    It doesnt surprise me one bit, especially RVD. I think most wrestlers take some form of painkillers to wrestle, but it stinks. I dont see how Sabu can go through his matches without a painkiller.

Ive also heard that ecw is supposed to be doing away with all matches having extreme rules. They will still have some matches that way but not all like it used to be.

3. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I saw that on my local news.It happened just across the bridge from where I live.Its sad that its been so long since I watched wrestling that I've not even heard of these 2. :roll_eyes:

4. SpaceAce

SpaceAce New Member

State:
    w
    Sabu and RVD wrestled to a 30 minute draw in an old ECW PPV that has to be one of the best matches I ever saw.

5. dreamer34

dreamer34 New Member

State:
    danville virginia
    can't say it's much of a surprise knowing the way RVD is

6. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    He was suspose to drop the WWE Belt AT Sat Night Main Event on 7/15/06 but keep the ECW belt. Tonight they had the 3 way match instead of on Sat Night Main Event, & of corse he dropped the belt to Edge. I think this signals he will stay w/ the company but most likely serve a heafty suspension then go to rehab.

7. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Wrestlers and Drugs...go figure. I am sure that "Big Poppa Pump" and Triple H got that way naturally. LMAO