OK... You Did Good!!!

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by catfishrollo, Nov 20, 2009.

1. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    :wink: Alright, you finally got me to cave you fudgers that I call friends !!! LOL... Honestly, I have never tried, thought, or worried about catching more or bigger fish than any of you or anyone for that matter. But, seems you have taken a personal approach to rub it in now to me!:smile2: Skip, you have the 2009 Master Award in my opinion. Kip, you got lucky and caught Skip's fish from a week or two ago!:roll_eyes::wink: Lucky, you have fished sooooo many nights this season, they are gonna have to redue the concrete at the boat ramp so there is some tread for next season!:smile2: Anyways, you guys have had a great year, and I wanna personally say Congrats on the great fish to all of you. I truley am happy for you guys catching your PB's this year! However, I like incentive and you birds have been rough on ole rollo, in the last week, month, WHATEVER! LMAO! You are giving me the itch to get back on the water soon!:big_smile: I might have alittle left for ya this season!:wink: Well see....LOL.. Congrats again guys.... rollo

Last edited: Nov 20, 2009
  2. smoothkip25

smoothkip25 New Member

State:
    ohio
    I know everyone teases you Rollo but its because we all LOVE YOU! LOL! Ive learned a great deal from your posts and the info you have given me on the phone. If i caught the same fish as skip, so be it, you cant take away the good feeling I have regardless. Ive spent many, many hours on the water this year and maybe I did get a little lucky but thats fishing! Ya cant catch em from the couch just as you said.:big_smile: In all honesty as I posted before I owe alot to you Muskingum river boys for teaching me a whole new world of fishing. Im not better than anyone or do I ever act like it. Im the new guy that just happened to run into the right crowd!

3. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    You guys have had a great year. I was just poking at ya with the fish! That fish is one that I personally have been chasing! I have had I think 7 flatheads caught now with people fishing with me over 40 pounds, and none by me! LOL.. I don't lose em, and to be honest, just put everyone else on them it seems!!.. You have seen some pics. I have probably caught more fish 20-40 pound flatheads than any man alive around here besides Skip now LOL! Pisses me off, and this may sound funny to some... I'm tired of 30 pounders!!! I don't get discouraged though LMAO!. I know that good fish are caught by reason, area, etc... Skip knows what im saying..My biggest thing is lack of time to go now! I hope next year I get more trips out to better my chances. You gotta go to be in the show!!:wink: Lifestyle, just ain't giving much time to go this year....rollo

Last edited: Nov 20, 2009
  4. smoothkip25

smoothkip25 New Member

State:
    ohio
    I hear ya bro. Im just fortunate to have met a great bunch of guys here on the BOC willing to share info and the ins and outs to catching good fish and being successful almost every trip out! This is really my first year of strictly targeting big Flatheads and ive had a good rookie season in my eyes!

5. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Do us a favor... Lower that fish so he looks shorter or sumptin! It ain't fair!:smile2: Or you are 5 foot 7!!!! :roll_eyes::smile2::smile2::wink:rollo

Last edited: Nov 21, 2009
  6. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    Great post Rollo. Thankjs for bringing them guys to the fore front.

7. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    It's O.K. Rollo, Nobody on here expects you to be the flathead master. You keep puttin in your time and one of these days we'll all call you Big Cat.

8. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    Don't listen to him Kip, If he had even looked at our two avatars he'd see that my fish has dark skin and yours has yellow skin. On top of that they don't even have the same markings. Sounds like somebody really wants to be included into the (49,48,47) club, but can't get past 37 lol.

9. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio

How many times this year were you out with us? Maybe a handfull of times
    before you hooked into a couple big fish, on your own, right? Yea you lost them to straightened hooks, and broken braid, and busted mono. But that right there is three fish you found on your own! We just gave you the tools. You soaked it all in, and put it to use.
    Some folks go fishing for other guys spots. You went fishing for information, and then found your own spots. That I respect.
    Keep it up !

Blacky and Kenny better lookout next year cause we now have another flathead catcher in OHIO.

10. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Kip knows I am messin with him Skip. Man, I try to give ya all some props and you bust my chops!:smile2: On the 40's, I plan on skipping them myself.:wink: I really find no jealousy of others when it comes to fishing like some do. I really am happy for you guys!:big_smile: Goodluck...rollo

11. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Hell, I forgot jerryb and the rest of you guys!:big_smile: Congrats to all of you on your big catches this season as well. Now I think about it, I did catch 2 PB.s this year myself! A 25 pound Carp!:smile2: And a monster channel cat!:eek:oooh: :wink: rollo

12. jerryb

jerryb New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Sure is nice to be remembered!! LOL

Purely bad timing on my part - I shudda known not to catch a big fish the day before Kip goes... I'm going to have to get his work schedule to plan my trips!!

Seriously - like I said before, all I did was throw the bait in the water... it's all been one big long learning experience, and the more I learn the more I realize how little I know...

Last edited: Nov 22, 2009
  13. slimdaddy

slimdaddy Well-Known Member

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    congrats to all you guys that caught bigguns this year

14. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I really didn't forget ya man! Congrats again... There is alot to learn, and just when you think ya have it figured out, ya don't! :smile2::roll_eyes: Its fishing, and every season throws a new loop! But, you stick at it, consistancy is what will keep you there man! :wink: You will start understanding the "why" eventially! Might not now, but you will!!!!!rollo

Last edited: Nov 22, 2009
  15. kenlaw76

kenlaw76 Well-Known Member

State:
    S.E. Pa.
    Yeah, yeah. He's getting there :wink::big_smile:. Good thing you said catcher Skip and not chaser, cause Kip has those short legs and would prob. have a hard time chasing anything :smile2:. Don't worry bro, I think you still have Tan beat.:cool2:

16. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    I will slay Skip and Rollo next year.

From the bank too!:wink::cool2:

17. rcbbracing

rcbbracing New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Glad to see you guys passing the credit around. I really enjoy reading about rivalry and you guys joking around!:smile2:

18. Welder

Welder New Member

State:
    Missouri
    yall crack me up. Ya size dont matter :wink: lol. But seeing a hog can sure put the envy on ya. Ant no worse than my nephew droppen a 140 class 10 point his first deer lol. I am still green over that one. Sometimes its just dumb luck

19. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    You outta know by now Rollo that I'm messin with you most of the time lol.

But not to worry, as soon as me and you beat the tar outta T-bull, All will be well. lol

20. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio

You won't slay Rollo, and there is no way in hell you will slay me unless you can catch a new PA record flathead!

Sorry bud, you are gonna have to move to Ohio before you can even think about challenging us, lol.

P.S. while you are sitting there on the bank.... I'll be the dude motoring past you to where the big flats are lol.