Ok this is new

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by laidbck111, Jun 25, 2007.

1. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

As I logged in for the first time in what seems like months I am dazed and confused by the new look. What have I missed? I should be having some free time for awhile until we move into another new house at the end of September. Well I have finished all of the training and classes and yes even my big behind finished the phyiscal part of the training and I wasn't even last, lol. So now i can look foward to actually getting to go fish a few times now:cool2: KEN aka Cruiseman please call me my cell phone has been destroyed while restraining a suspect and they were unable to retrieve any information from the old phone so I need your number.

Well anyhow its good to be back and I think I like the new look.

2. Dave L

Dave L New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    I was wondering where you wandered off to.
    Glad you found your way back home, the family was starting to get worried.

3. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Benji Welcome back. I have missed reading your post.You goat a lot of catching up to do.Yes, we have a new upgrade. This BOC family keeps getting :smile2:Gooder and Gooder.

4. punkin570

punkin570 New Member

State:
    MS
    Welcome home Benji,:big_smile: long time no see.....good to hear you will have some free time coming to ya.....ya gonna be needin it to catch up on all the missed stuff.:wink: