Ok this is new

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by laidbck111, Jun 25, 2007.

1. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

As I logged in for the first time in what seems like months I am dazed and confused by the new look. What have I missed? I should be having some free time for awhile until we move into another new house at the end of September. Well I have finished all of the training and classes and yes even my big behind finished the phyiscal part of the training and I wasn't even last, lol. So now i can look foward to actually getting to go fish a few times now:cool2: KEN aka Cruiseman please call me my cell phone has been destroyed while restraining a suspect and they were unable to retrieve any information from the old phone so I need your number.

Well anyhow its good to be back and I think I like the new look.
  2. Dave L

Dave L New Member

I was wondering where you wandered off to.
    Glad you found your way back home, the family was starting to get worried.

3. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

Benji Welcome back. I have missed reading your post.You goat a lot of catching up to do.Yes, we have a new upgrade. This BOC family keeps getting :smile2:Gooder and Gooder.
  4. punkin570

punkin570 New Member

Welcome home Benji,:big_smile: long time no see.....good to hear you will have some free time coming to ya.....ya gonna be needin it to catch up on all the missed stuff.:wink: