OK OK OK i hope im the first of fifty of these

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by JERMSQUIRM, Jul 22, 2008.

1. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    well i just noticed that our friends # has appeared in our profile on each post.:wink:

im typing fast because im sure thell be 50 of these threads by morning, lamo.:smile2:

2. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    HUH, LOL! I knew I should not have drank a beer when posting, you beat me to the punch, AGAIN! LOL :wink:

3. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Im still awake.:wink:

4. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Thats pretty cool!:wink::cool2:

5. Catpaw

Catpaw Well-Known Member

State:
    Central Cail
    Name:
    James
    Ugggggg i just noticed i got no friend's.. lmao ...Not here or in my OTHER real live ..lol ..So from this day forth i now am known as...{ lonewolf catpaw }lmao Leader to no one and friend of only myself!!!!!!!!

6. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Well you can call me Cat, or you can call me T, or you can just call me for supper.....

You can even have my reputation, but I'm keepin' my friends. :cool2:

7. Catpaw

Catpaw Well-Known Member

State:
    Central Cail
    Name:
    James
    lol you guy's suck!!!!!!!!!!

8. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    cant say we didnt try james.:wink: just click on accept.:wink:

9. bwhupp

bwhupp New Member

State:
    Belleville
    John has too many friends :crazy:

10. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    He wants them like he wants reps, dang troller...lol :smile2::smile2:

11. Little Mac

Little Mac Active Member

State:
    NW Arkansa
    LOL, I cant figure out how to send out invitations..........:embarassed: I got friends in mine, dont ask me how they got there , I did get one from Jeremy and accepted it, but thats the only one ive accepted far as I know.....

12. Mac-b

Mac-b Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    North Caro
    Name:
    Mac
    I don't mean to pee on any ones parade, but depicting the number of cyper friends someone has on the BOC is not, in my opinion what the BOC is about. It is not a measurement of nothing except that someone took the time to hit on a certain number of members to be listed as their friends. What this has to do with catfishing or the exchange of ideas I don't know. This appears to be another form of competition among the membership and what purpose it will serve in beyond me.

To date, I have not requested anyone to be on my friends list, but I have accepted all that wanted me to be on their friends list.

If someone can inform me how the membership can benefit from this public listing of friends thing, I would appreciate it. Thanks, Mac

13. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Well Mac, I'm with you. We might as well have our income listed too. No better way to bring people together than to point out their inadequacies! If you don't have a bunch of friends listed does that make you a stuck up erasable none conformist, or just a jerk? Divide from within, thats what I always say...:crazy::eek:oooh::roll_eyes:

14. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Yepper Jack, I am glad Mac put that up. And that is all I am gonna say 'bout that. Amazin 'eh.

15. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    I live on the wrong side of town to have many friends.:smile2:

16. Little Mac

Little Mac Active Member

State:
    NW Arkansa
    Why are you guys so negative on such a trival thing??? Its no different than rep or thank you's or any other item on here, it just lets you know you have friends, some of my friends have been on here for several years. Jeez guys lighten up. half the stuff on here dont have anything to do with catfishing, you gonna bash that too. Just cant please some folks i guess. Mac

17. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    mac. let me help ya with the friend thing.

remember the buddie list?

anyone ya had on it became an instant friend automaticly.

to send a friend request click on the users profile. then click see public profile.

then there on the right about 1/2 way down to the right of the post message box there is a link saying befriend the user. click that. it will say that a friendship request has been sent to user. when or if they accept it. it will show up on friends list. you can see your friends there too.

thanks buddie.

and to me it makes no difference weather there visable. i dont mind. glad to know all of ya actually.

18. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    well were not at fifty threads yet but its climing.:smile2:

19. jeremiad

jeremiad Well-Known Member

Name:
    Unspecified
    The "Buddy" list is a great feature. Personal, discrete, non-offensive...

I want to see the new "Enemies" feature added! :wink:

MySpace users ought to love this new "friends" stuff. As for me, I use my time wisely posting helpful information for the entire community to read.

Enemies: (0)

20. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

I don't see the problem with it whatsoever.....I have a myspace acct and this is nothing anywhere even close to it!!!! This is TONS better than that place! Its kinda an insult to even compare it.....:confused2::confused2::confused2:
    I think its a cool feature that you can see how many mutual friends you have and its just pretty cool.
    I guess everybody has their own opinion though.....:confused2:...To each his own.....:cool2: