Ok now I'm mad

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by richard dunbar, Jul 6, 2007.

1. richard dunbar

richard dunbar New Member

State:
    Washington
    I just spent almost an hour writing a memorie and then it said I was'nt logged in. What the Heck!

2. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Richard when you sign in always, always, remember to check the little box that says remember me!!!! If you dont and your making a long post youll get kicked out. It used to happen to me a lot till someone explained it to me.

3. field989

field989 New Member

State:
    east central indiana
    man that sucksssss.... thats why u copy it often so if it does erase it u can just click paste and there it is again....

But ive had somethin along those lines happen... not on the BOC but doin other stuff... such as txts... i was typing a txt for proally 5-7 minutes and i acc. hit the end call button 2 times which makes it go back to the home screen... NOT saving ur txt... makes u just wanna not type it nemore lol

i feel ur pain... definately not a hr's worth but yea lol

4. richard dunbar

richard dunbar New Member

State:
    Washington
    Thanks guys I'll try that. Dang I'm dumb!.......lol

5. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    In general if I am going to post something long I will write it in Word and save it. That way I can just copy and paste when I'm ready. Learned the hard way after losing connection half way through a post...W

6. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    That has been the demise of what I consider to be some of my best posts.:angry:Sorry it happened. I feel your frustration!

7. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Remember ME??? You guys are crazy. I check in every single time :wink:. Keep that in mind.

8. duxsrus

duxsrus New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    I always copy my text before posting anything in case something happens I can just paste it over again.

9. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Richard re-log when the screen comes up and it will allow you to continue.

10. RiverratSC

RiverratSC Active Member

State:
    Gaffney, SC

Thats what I do because its happened to me before.

11. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    I use MS word, save it to my PC. When ready to post, I copy and paste to BOC. long post when I copy to BOC from PC, I do have to delete some of the blanks , long space's. :confused2::big_smile:

There has been a time or 2 that elect went out and I have lost all I was typeing.:angry: