ok its over. so what did ya get?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by JERMSQUIRM, Dec 25, 2007.

1. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    i got a new cordless driver, a camo hunting hat, a rain guage for the shop, a wistling key finder (will come in handy as much as i forget) i bought myself a new pc wed last week,lol and got the family a new cld hdtv 27" with rotating console stand.

you guys get any mew toys?

2. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    So far I've scored some cool BOC attire. Thank you Kat-Tamer!:wink:

...oh, yeah, and some holidays spirits...in the form of whiskey.:roll_eyes:

My fishin' buddy dropped by and gave me 8 or 10# of elk sticks. YUMMM!:cool2:

3. tomflatcat

tomflatcat New Member

State:
    Hampstead, NC
    I got a couple knives and one heck of a home made prime rib dinner.

4. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    come on guys im hungry now. i havent had nothing to eat today but habenaro pastacios. prime rib, elk sticks. man thats it im gonna cook some rabbit.

5. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    This is what I got.
    oldest Son/wife and my grandson spent the night with us. That was cool.
    then Grand daughter came over with Dad, my youngest Son. They all open a few presents.
    We had a good dinner, played with the kids. it was fun. My little grandson is crawling. Man , he can get around.:tounge_out:
    My wife an I love the kids, they had fun.

Also got a new jacket. Wife an I bought a new TV.:roll_eyes: and the kids gave us one of those digital pic frames. Heck those are cool. Put all your pics in it and it changes every 15 sec.'s

Plus I got tired. LOL.
    now its a shower, re fill on the food, lay flat on my back and watch a movie in bed. :wink::big_smile:

6. catfishing is fun

catfishing is fun New Member

State:
    Missouri/Michigan
    well I came out pretty good.. this year I (now being 16) am old enough for practical stuff instead of that crap you get as a kid that you have no use for and end up never using... heres the main point of my list

1. First and foremost TIME WITH FAMILY
    2. Catered Western Sizzlin
    3. Leather Jacket (1 of the only 2 things on my "list")
    4. Hummer brand cologne ( the other thing on my "list")
    5. New shoes Puma Suedes very nice
    6. Some nice Hiking boots also very nice
    7. A Remington code electric razor woohoo lol
    8. a Schick Quattro gift set with a really cool bag for it to go it (yes I came out with 2 razors)
    9. Tag body spray gift set
    10. Axe Gift set
    11. An Ice scraper
    12. 3 really cool hooded sweat shirts
    13. Socks and boxers (cant have too many of those)
    14. Gloves
    15. A winter hat (actually 2)
    16. A silver chain
    17. A cool clock with a Chevy on it
    18. and a few other things that I am too full from dinner to remember

7. Mark J

Mark J New Member

State:
    Four Oaks, NC
    Lcd TV's are nice.
    I bought one for the living room and had to go back and buy one for the bedroom. I wall mounted the bedroom TV on an arm that pulls out from the wall and turns sise to side as well as up and down.
    I've been well pleased with mine.

I got a salt cured ham, some shirts, A brand new never used 10 year old reel of the kind I collect, A holiday pack of American micro brew beers, one of the old folks foot baths with a heater in it, and a tool to keep the old man hairs trimmed out of my ears and nose.:smile2:

8. boogie

boogie New Member

State:
    east tennessee,maryville
    mine isnt here yet :eek:oooh: but maw ordered me what i have been yammering about since they came out ......a new humminbrd 997c si side imaging sonar w/built in gps for the boat ...cant wait to get it and get it installed and on the water ....she also bought me a new printer/scanner/sd card reader...maw has got santy clause beat ! :smile2: maw is awsome!!!:cool2:

9. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    ya i havent posted much about my new baby since he spent 2 weeks in the hospitol. hes crawling and standing up all within 2 weeks.

10. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    $130 in Cabelas gift cards, a camo hat with led lights bilt into brim so i dont kill so many batteries night fishing, a cool shirt that I have to post sometime and some other odds & ends.

11. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    i didn't get nothing...i had to pay 50 dollars and pick up the garbage.....And they all moved away from me on the bench:smile2:

12. anchorpuller

anchorpuller New Member

State:
    North Caro
    Well heck Phil... could have been worse.

I was the proud recipient of five...count them... 1.2.3.4.5. cans of deodorant:crazy:

I also suggested a super economy sized bottle of hand lotion for Santa's efforts. :eek:oooh:

The kids had a blast. They are torturing us with a four wheeler and lots of laughs.

13. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    A really nice flannel 2 pounds of herring and a sipping bottle of black berry brandy for fishing the past two days:big_smile: I didnt catch a dang thing but if you walked up and talked to me ya couldnt tell :smile2:

14. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    5 cans of deodorant! Somebody is tellin ya somethin. LOL! :smile2:

I got me an ice makin machine. Makes 40 pounds of ice a day. Gonna be a great addition to the back porch.

15. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    I finally got a Video Camera. A Nice gift from my lovely Wife Deanna!

Now I can videotape Phil not catching any fish next time I head for Oklahoma!:wink:

16. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    i got a cold.. haha but i dont get christmas until new years cuz most of my family had to work on xmas day(doctors and people along that line) so ill check back in when i get my xmas.. keepin the fingers crossed for a new cat rig, a new coon headlamp, or a 243. (mostly 243.. CMONN 243!!)

17. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    My wife got me a new Laptop Computor 17". Gateway. Not bad after hinting for over a year. She a great gal. Enjoyed family and friends, which is always a great gift in itsself.:smile2:

18. 1sporticus

1sporticus Active Member

State:
    Iowa
    Well I must have been a real good fella. I got a CVA Wolf
    breach break 50 cal muzzle loader and a starter kit. I also got a blaze orange elmer fudd hat, looks pretty warm to me. Had almost all of the kids home, and a passell of grandkids, so I had a great Christmas. Later Andy

19. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    yep and i did have my rabbit last night. BBQed. yum.

20. tofish

tofish New Member

State:
    arizona
    i got the best present of all i believe. i have a black sheep son. anyhow. two yrs ago, i got (after a lot of fanagaling and stuff) to meet a granddaughter for the first time. (she was 15). this yr, i got to have her come visit for two days from northern ca. was the best present anyone could of given me.
    oh, didn't even know she was alive until she was 13. figure that one out. she lived with her mom. now i can get her whenever she has school break. another yr and she's 18. yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    gary