Ok i need some reels with baitclickers

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by flatheadchris, May 1, 2006.

1. flatheadchris

flatheadchris New Member

State:
    sc
    ok i dont care what kind ,make, model.as long as its got a baitclicker.im low on cash right now so im mostly looking for trades,i have access to some extremely cheap fishing tackle.but he has no reels for sale,so i need some reels and hopefully i can do some tradeing.plz pm me with what u have,and remember im low on cash :)

2. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Chris the tidewater reels all have very loub bait clickers. I use the and they work well for me. Can get at wal-mart for around $35.00

3. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    I second what Top just said. Tidewaters are great!!!

And don't forget to check out the BOC "Classifieds" by clicking on the "For Sale" link in the BOC toolbar thing, or click on this link.

http://www.catfish1.com/forums/pp-classifieds/

4. tehrealmccoy

tehrealmccoy New Member

State:
    Streator, Illin
    If you can scrunge up $15 I'd suggest the Zebco 33 reel you can find them at your local bait shops or wal marts or kmarts or practically anywhere fishing reels are sold. They have a bait clicker that you can turn on or off. :)

5. Nobody Special

Nobody Special New Member

State:
    TN
    ebay is full of Tidewater reels. I bought a brand new 15L a couple of weeks ago for $9.95 with $9.95 shipping. $19.98 total.

Most of the ones on ebay are the 30L models which are the ones Walmart sells, but I like the slightly smaller ones myself.

6. flatheadchris

flatheadchris New Member

State:
    sc
    i didnt know zebco 33's had clickers? hmmm is it just the newer ones?

7. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Do not get me wrong Zebco's are good reels for beginners/part time fishermen but if you use it alot it will not hold up. I have a box full of 33, 303, 808 and many more that have been broken. Get you a good one from the start and enjoy it.

I still have 33's for my grandchildren to use. they go threw heck with those children:big_smile: