Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a cl 80 and cl 60 coming for Snagged 2 disassemble ..the cl40 was not much to talk about :poop:Dirt dobber bought it for his grandson hasn't complained yet .:cowboy:

G

·
I've got a cl 80 and cl 60 coming for Snagged 2 disassemble ..the cl40 was not much to talk about :poop:Dirt dobber bought it for his grandson hasn't complained yet .:cowboy:
LMAO you sure want to prove something to me don't you ? I have the CL60 A and the CL70 only comlaint i have with the CL60a is the clicker is weak not very loud .... I love the ABU garcia dont get me wrong but i like a varity of reels open face and casters and i can say MIngs cast very well and and have had not problems reelin in fish will see how it holds up to a 50+ hopefully this year just dont understand why you are buying reels to try to prove something to me .. explain that to me if you will ?:smile-big:

G

·
The 80 is pretty low geared,, looks like,, ,Be interesting to see if the larger sizes are built better than the 50.....Wasn't too impressive inside that one....
didnt know they had a 50 series i know they have the cl80 cl70 cl60a and cl40 and newest model is the cl60a thats the redish pink color..

·
Registered
708 Posts
Ahh yes. I'd like to tie into some of that... life is against me lately though. Got great plans for tomorrow night but I'm already expecting to be stood up. I was very focused on Tuna until flathead season came..... jeeze it's hard to prioritize.

G

·
Ahh yes. I'd like to tie into some of that... life is against me lately though. Got great plans for tomorrow night but I'm already expecting to be stood up. I was very focused on Tuna until flathead season came..... jeeze it's hard to prioritize.
u will be fine now that u have your PB .... good luck

·
Registered
6,253 Posts
I'm not very familiar with the yank me's , but, the one I dissected, was a lefty 50 series..
On a scale of 1-10, I'd give it a C-,,LOL:smile-big:

That being said," outloud,",, there's various models of any brand I wouldn't use,, as they differ in function, design, and inherent quality...There may be a chance the more "serious" ying's benefit from that application of philosophy...

G

·
I'm not very familiar with the yank me's , but, the one I dissected, was a lefty 50 series..
On a scale of 1-10, I'd give it a C-,,LOL:smile-big:

That being said," outloud,",, there's various models of any brand I wouldn't use,, as they differ in function, design, and inherent quality...There may be a chance the more "serious" ying's benefit from that application of philosophy...
do let me know what u find i would be curious to know what u might find at this point sounds like you 2 are doing everything you can to find something wrong with them...lol i did see the abus rob sent with me those looked like crap reels and for sure didnt hold up..lol but please let me know what ya might find

·
Registered
5,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
LMAO you sure want to prove something to me don't you ? I have the CL60 A and the CL70 only comlaint i have with the CL60a is the clicker is weak not very loud .... I love the ABU garcia dont get me wrong but i like a varity of reels open face and casters and i can say MIngs cast very well and and have had not problems reelin in fish will see how it holds up to a 50+ hopefully this year just dont understand why you are buying reels to try to prove something to me .. explain that to me if you will ?:smile-big:
It's not about you , we just are curios to find out about them , if you read the reveiws they stand up pretty good ,besides that I have a brother that might be able to use them .. :cowboy:

G

·
It's not about you , we just are curios to find out about them , if you read the reveiws they stand up pretty good ,besides that I have a brother that might be able to use them .. :cowboy:
Not about me ???? what topic of this tread ? did i miss something...:snicker:

·
Banned
1,183 Posts
You are trolling for bedroom tuna, and I just happened to cruise across your post this AM, and that fat chick add hilding a red snapper was advertised on your post! See if she is still there!

·
Banned
1,183 Posts
Grande wizzer wouldn't mind getting a free reel from papa bubba. You know every wizzer needs a ming. Feel free to surprise me! LoL
Rob
9850 E Irwin Cirlcle
Mesa 85209

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.