Ohio's Stress Thread!

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by catfishrollo, Oct 7, 2007.

1. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    feel free to vent your frustrations!! fishing season problems, home issues with a spouse that just doesn't understand..! lol.. NO LAWYERS HERE,!!! let it all go bro!!!! tell about your recent misluck or problems....rollo

2. neocats

neocats New Member

State:
    Steubenvil
    I caught by PB Flathead back in August, 38 1/2 pounds. It's frustrationg that everything else I've been catching is smaller,up to 2-25 pounds. How long is it gonna take to find the bigger ones.

3. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    i guess i was hoping for more of a negative trip or post!... catching pb's and fish up to 25...i bet your bored!!! i bet thats what u ment right...rollo:wink:

4. neocats

neocats New Member

State:
    Steubenvil
    Exactly. I am frustrated because I can't catch another PB. It's going on 2 months now and I'm having big fish withdrawals.:eek:oooh: Maybe I'll try for a PB Channel cat next weekend.

5. lebeaux

lebeaux New Member

State:
    ohio
    I should start a guide service 'cause my fishin' partners are gettin' all the big ones as of late:angry: Maybe it's a sign:confused2:

6. loanwizard

loanwizard Well-Known Member

State:
    Coshocton,
    Let me tell you about my day. Yesterday I go fishin with a guy who lied to me about what a flathead looks like! I found out from someone that those were carp and that real fisherman don't like carp! :angry:

Yesterday I meet up with TSpergin at my shop cause I got a big bait tank. He brought some real nice creek chubs.... of which a dozen or so jumped out and were on my floor this morning. I went to transfer the bait into my covered portable tak and dropped my ##$!%%&^ cell phone in the tub!

I had several cars repo'd this weekend, one needs an engine, one a tranny, one body work, and two phone calls letting me know it was my fault they couldn't pay their payments.

BTW,
    Rollo, Skip, Tony, and anyone else who wants me to have their contact info. need to pm me with your info or call me at 740-502-1017

I got a new GZ1 phone that is supposed to be waterproof and shock resistant. We'll see....

I can't believe those dang chubs flopped out onto the floor!

7. luckey wade

luckey wade New Member

State:
    ohio
    the trip
    well after i got my wife not to shot a hole in my boat.
    she said to get out of here and go fishing with todd and forme not to come back we back the gear an bait tank was full all but the 10in chubs that jumped out of big tank.was headed for salt fork went wrong way got back on track. went this crazy back road got lost again luckey todd had his map .then was late almost dark no time to scout sotook the local advice man that guy sent us on a trip
    wife calls say s your bags are on the street.nofish we fell asleep.i was as sleep an feet were to my pole was running then in log .cut my line i fixed my line and back to counting sheep woke up about 2 hours later went home the high way 45 mintues faster wife wasgrumpy and but i always tell her to go an she has but thinks she dont want to be like me. i call it fishing crack ,then todd calls the next night and brothers boat hit a35 an20 by 9pm sunday night asked if i could go for7 hours an she went crazy dont under stand how i can be somuch addited no scouting today3 horsfish an the wife an kids are asleep maybe shell let go metonight are went

8. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    sounds like it was a pain bro!! sorry bout the lucke..rollo