Ohio's Stress Thread!!!

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by catfishrollo, Jan 31, 2009.

1. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    After reading fellow brother Flathunter's thread and dealing with some of my own as of late. I think we need a stress thread to relieve ourselves from being held down from old man winter! Please try to keep it within the BOC rules, but do your censored cussin here!!!!!!:smile2: And hopefully we can all make each other feel better with alittle talk about fishing, and the things you are missing! Please no holding hands though... It's not that kind of counseling!!!! :roll_eyes: rollo

2. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Ihate thejjknvaosnioamldfulkim WINTER!!!!! I alsohate efvjnvfodsamkklfmfkffmnsdvnvdsnvsdslkmkv.... I am feeling better already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nbdubhsfdpoubngeqr[faaac!!!!! Can't wait to hear the clicker slowly pulling off, and the solid feel on the hookset... Whew!!! Talk about good therapy!!!!!!!!:crazy: rollo

3. smoothkip25

smoothkip25 New Member

State:
    ohio
    Stress? Whats that? :smile2: I used to get sick to my stomach and couldnt eat or sleep a few years ago over it. I have realized that its not worth frettin over it all works out in the end, either by help of your spouse or family. I have alot on my plate now with the twins comin and Bills and work but I keep my head up and enjoy everyday I have on this great earth. Im not the most spirtual person on this earth but I believe the lord only gives us what we can handle. It all will work out even when at times you never think it will! Keep your head up bros spring is just around the corner, and when you hook into that first flat of the year nothing else will matter!!:wink:

4. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I hear ya Kip.. lol... Mamma ain't having a duo, but one in the oven is enough to make my heart thump:tounge_out: :roll_eyes: I think we all need one of those warm 70 degree nights, humid, the mosquittos buzzing around the ears! Dam IT!! Im gettin ready to go in the BIG 1 again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:smile2: rollo

5. TheRiverRat

TheRiverRat New Member

State:
    Hamilton,Ohio
    I hear you man ,winter sucks . the only thing you can do is wait, wait wait wait....RAT

6. Joey6500

Joey6500 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Yea....this blows.I play Basketball on mondays and thursdays,and watch House marathons on Sunday night.Thats about it.I'm freakin bored.I keep finding myself starting arguments with my girl and interchanging my rod and reels.I'm so irritable its not even funny

7. smokey869

smokey869 New Member

State:
    frederickt
    i watch fishen shows every sat, i tape them all fri nites, never much cattin on but at least i can se water, instead of ice:confused2:, when ya get a little older its not as bad, except that the blood aint as thick and the cold gets you a little more, i was out at the farm today from noon till 5 moving snow and filling the feeders, always pick the coldest days for that %$#$$$ lol, spring will be here soon i hope, or else i may be takin a road trip south :wink:

8. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Be nice Jason. Don't get me cussin bout the friggin winter or all the BIG flatheads you and ya bream smellin friends catch. Spring always follows winter guys, gonna ba a stella year.:wink:

9. catfish chaser

catfish chaser New Member

State:
    miamisburg, oh
    JUst think of it this way, Its febuary and its a short month so before you know it its March

10. Sharpy22

Sharpy22 New Member

State:
    ohio
    Yeah this really sucks i guess thats why i started trapping&calling just to keep myself busy and from boredom. But spring is almost here and i got a few thing to take care of before the geat cat attack sets in my blood to get ready. But the sooner the better lol:smile2:

11. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I can feel it in the air... Spring is coming, and so is the fishing!!!! Get yourself pumped!!!:wink: rollo

http://www.[youtubevid]manxPVTLth8&feature[/youtubevid]

12. Hoopie

Hoopie New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Don't want to burst your bubble Rollo but there is still two more months of cold weather!lol Just keeping it real. On the flip side the white stuff is melting around here!

13. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I Can Still Feel It In The Air........:eek:oooh::crazy::roll_eyes: Esp. when Old Phil gets on the drums!:wink: rollo

14. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    washington court house,oh
    soon.................

15. corklabus

corklabus New Member

State:
    West Virginia
    Smoothkip........You got TWINS on the way.......??

Son , I don't care WHAT God you believe in.......

You will soon learn the TRUE meaning of STRESS.......:eek:oooh: :smile2:

16. andrew76

andrew76 New Member

State:
    southwest ohio
    Well fellas iv got it bad! If i drink to many beers I find my self casting a 3 oz egg weight into the toilet!:eek:oooh:

17. Tangler

Tangler New Member

State:
    Sugarcreek, Ohi
    Yea this weather is painful! And it makes it worse that my local Walmart just put all their fishing and camping gear out. So the amount of money spent on supplies in my tackle box has been steadily increasing. But I am sure that all of our frustration will be relieved soon as March promises to offer some warmer days to at least wet some lines. I just hope that we dont have a massive snow melt compounded by a bunch of rain at the same time. Unlike some of you guys, I like the water low. Its days like these that i regret not taking advantage of ALL of those 70 degree nights last summer that rollo was talking about......Yeppp, sure wont be wasting any of em this year!:smile2:

18. TheRiverRat

TheRiverRat New Member

State:
    Hamilton,Ohio
    :cool2:Merle Haggard Always Helps!:cool2:

[youtubevid]ffHcGlF0xDw[/youtubevid]

19. katfish ken

katfish ken New Member

State:
    Paintsvill
    Well guys that is one advantage to being a bit south.:wink: Next month should hold some good fishing for me. God knows I need it after the ice storm we just went through here.

20. TheRiverRat

TheRiverRat New Member

State:
    Hamilton,Ohio
    Good news, 50 degrees this week guys,, bad news,, rivers wil be major flooded when all the snow melts.
    [youtubevid]eFHJ41ktt3Q[/youtubevid]