Ohio's Cat "N" Chat Volume III/ Photo Thread!!!

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by catfishrollo, Jun 11, 2008.

1. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Well, the first two bullsittin threads went ok, so lets keep the fun going! Remember, this is a thread to talk to any of us Ohioans about fishing, or anything that is going on for that matter with you. It's nice to have a talk thread, and have no meaning for what you post! Feel free to jump in with your B/S, or reports on fishing, or plans.... Feel free to also post pictures under this thread as well!!! We all like a good story, but a pic. makes things even better! Look forward to hearing from you all and how everyday life is treating ya! :wink: rollo

2. samandryan

samandryan New Member

State:
    New Philadelphia,Ohio
    Me and my buddy spent all night on the shore 6/11-6/12. Had decent bites all night but our conversion rate was terrible. These three were the only ones we landed.

3. x smokin joe

x smokin joe Well-Known Member

State:
    Monclova,
    Name:
    Joe
    Does anyone else see a lot of shooting stars? On a good clear night I usually see at least 4 and as many as 10 in a night. I usually fish facing north but don't know if that has anything to do with it.

4. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    washington court house,oh
    i usually don't leave work until 1 in the morning,i have been seeing a few.i was on 70 west of london,the sun was down,but still some light out.one came down in line with the freeway,looked like i was gonna drive right up to the spot it fell,it was awful bright.

5. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Don't mind me if any of my posts upset anyone. I'm trying to quit smoking and the actual habit is harder than I thought. Going without one is easy with the Chantix I'm taking but I catch my self wanting them out of habit. I'll be glad when that goes away!:angry:

6. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    my river is coming up fast from alot of rain up north...my highwater "slackwater" spot will be full of shad and cats tomorrow and I am going fishing-+

7. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I believe in bigfoot, do you?:big_smile:

8. Dbeals05

Dbeals05 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Can i come:big_smile:

9. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    heck yes! I always have to fish alone

10. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    but I see we live about 150 miles apart...way to long of a drive

11. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    i quit last november.i used patches to quit.i took the strong ones for a month,then the middle ones for two weeks,and that was it.i was done after that.good luck with quitting.its not as hard as you might think,just takes a lot of nerve sometimes,lol

12. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    if you don't mind,i might fish with you here before long.

13. neocats

neocats New Member

State:
    Steubenvil
    I had a good trip catching shad last night at Spencer Lake. Didn't have to leave the boat ramp to catch about 25 large shad. Bad news is that I didn't catch any fish before midnight and went home.

14. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    You don't know Jack?!:crazy:

15. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Well, me and BOC brother RetiredToFish ( garry) are gonna make it out tomorrow. Hope the rain holds off.....rollo

16. tspergin

tspergin New Member

State:
    newark ohio
    good luck tomorrow Jason and Garry,catch some bigguns

17. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    yep,good luck,catch some fishies

18. neocats

neocats New Member

State:
    Steubenvil
    I have to tell you that I am impressed. I was netting Shad Thursday and came up with a half rod and reel that had been in the lake for some time. I checked out the reel and it was Quantum SX 30R. It was full of mud and had so much algae growth on it that it looked like a green hairy blob. I took the reel home, took it apart, cleaned it and relubed everything. Believe it or not, it still works great.

19. RetiredToFish

RetiredToFish New Member

State:
    Newark, Ohio
    Way to go Jeff .... why buy them when you can harvest them .... right? .. :smile2:
    Garry-

20. smokey869

smokey869 New Member

State:
    frederickt
    :wink:i caught one last year when catfishing caught some line and pulled it in, had a rod and reeel, zebco 33 with anice lil rod, cleaned it up and grandaughter still using it, i hope to get out tonight and a lot in the next few weeks as i am now unemployed, the dealership i worked for, for over 17 years sold out to another one in town that i dont like, they said we would all be offered jobs but i took my walking papres, maybe collect some unemployment and fish for a few weeks, then go on the job hunt