OHIO ~ Vote today

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by RetiredToFish, Mar 4, 2008.

1. RetiredToFish

RetiredToFish New Member

State:
    Newark, Ohio
    Just want to remind everyone that today is the day that we Vote in OHIO ... Now is your opportunity to vote for those candidates that will support our right to bear arms and hunt, trap and fish .... There are a lot of them out there that would like to take these rights away from you ... It is always wise to take a little time away from your fishing to stay well informed. Good Luck .... Garry-

2. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I most certainly want my candidate to support hunting and fishing rights!

But more important to me is the one who can turn around our economy, I cant fish with no money!:smile2:

3. Baitkiller

Baitkiller New Member

State:
    Akron, Ohio
    Yes I did in our primary but crossed over to try to screw over the other side and voted fer "WHO'S SANE".

I :0a32: we had top runners that were leaders that would support our all our freedoms, if not extend them and secure our borders and NOT just give those law breakers a pass in anyway. Also the leadership to do what needs to be done so we would be allowed to have a proper economy instead of what we now have!!!!!!!!!!!!

:beat_brick:

Also it took 4 times Nov. Jan. 2 times and now march to get to be able to vote due to our highley skilled State emplyees to get me the right ballot.... L O N G story.....Rrrrr.