Ohio tattoo living expressions.

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by vacatfish, Mar 29, 2007.

1. vacatfish

vacatfish New Member

State:
    bedford virginia
    Any ohio brothers into tattoos. or thinking about getting one.

Send me a PM private message.

2. truckin4x4

truckin4x4 New Member

State:
    columbus, Ohio
    i have 4 and want to get start a sleve. but need to find someone that does good work and has good prices. I want some christian work. have a idea but no pics.

3. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Randy I go Sacred Art to get mine. They do great work. Do you have a buddy that does em here??

4. vacatfish

vacatfish New Member

State:
    bedford virginia
    My little brother runs a shop in athens ohio

5. HoFFmaXX

HoFFmaXX New Member

State:
    Ohio
    ive been thinkin of gettin my first one. Im not sure what to get, maybe a BOC tattoo :)

6. vacatfish

vacatfish New Member

State:
    bedford virginia
    Many things to consider before getting a tattoo.

1. the tatttoo you get will be there the rest of your life be sure it's what you really want before getting it.

2. the locaton of your tattoo look at the shape and size of your tattoo and match it with the area your thinking about getting it in.

3. does the person doing your tattoo have tattoos there self or not. a tip never get a tattoo from a person who does not have tattooos there self cause that person who has no tattoo has no idea of what a tattoo feels like when being put on thats not saying they hurt but you will find the tattooers who have tattoos are way better then the ones who don't cause the ones who do take more care and pride in the work of art.

7. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Athens is about 2 hours from me or so but will check em out next time I want one.

Thanks buddy.

8. vacatfish

vacatfish New Member

State:
    bedford virginia
    Thats kool you got his # right.

9. vacatfish

vacatfish New Member

State:
    bedford virginia
    I did not get to call him friday i forgot i had to goto my drs friday but i am going to call him this saturday evening.

10. jason454ci

jason454ci Active Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohi
    Hey Randy, been thinking of getting my first tattoo also. Could you tell me the name of your brothers shop? I already know what I want just need to find the right artist to do the job.