Ohio State Buckeyes #1!

Discussion in 'Ersel's Gridiron Talk' started by loanwizard, Oct 14, 2007.

1. loanwizard

loanwizard Well-Known Member

State:
    Coshocton,
    3 Weeks ago I thought that the Buckeyes were slightly overrated.... Then Michigan loses to Appy State, USC to Stanford, LSU to KY (allowing 43 points), Cal to OSU (another OSU)....Who beat Oklahoma?

Will Ohio State be #1 or will it be South Florida? Who?!?!?!

College football is real exciting this year... or further evidence for a need for a playoff!

O-H!

2. loanwizard

loanwizard Well-Known Member

State:
    Coshocton,
    Why the Buckeyes are better this year than last.

D-E-F-E-N-S-E

Running games get throttled and most scoring on us is when the game has already been decided.

Offense wins games, Defense wins championships.

GO BUCKS!

3. crab

crab New Member

State:
    Ironton,Ohio
    Yes Buckeyes will be #1 now that cal and lsu got beat.
    Go Buckeyes!
    I-O!!

4. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    the buckeyes will be #1!!!!! not saying they are the best team, i think were about the 5th. best to be honest. but, if they want to rank them one im fine with that...rollo

5. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    This will be interesting on how this plays out with the Bucks, I like to see them at the top spot and I hope they stay there but I hope that when the NC comes around and they are there that they do not embarass themselves and play like crap for that.

6. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    Seems as though I remember a couple of Ohio State Fans on here last year (or year before last), thumping their chests and yelling like Tarzan. They sure got quite all of a sudden. I felt for them, honestly. But thats what happens every time you think your you know what doesn't stink. Here is a quote I found...

Ohio State (7-0) might wind up No. 1, but the Buckeyes have beaten exactly no good teams. And due to their cupcake non-conference slate and the horrific state of the Big Ten, they won't have to beat anyone really good to waltz into the BCS title game with an unblemished record.

The Bucks toughest game the rest of the way? Try Michigan. (Don't laugh).

I know, the proof is in the pudding....LOL

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaf/news;...zEcvrYF?slug=dw-bcs101307&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

7. crab

crab New Member

State:
    Ironton,Ohio
    Defense wins championships! So we will se cupcake teams or not. Im not saying we got it locked up but it looks pretty good from here. Im a Buckeyes fan win or lose, we didnt play worth a dime in the BCS game last year but we can change all that this year if we keep it rolling. So go Buckeyes!!!!!!!

O-H!!!

8. bumper

bumper New Member

State:
    Georgia
    I think the Buckeye's will be ranked #1 because of tradition rather than who they've beaten. S. FL has beaten 2 ranked teams (Auburn and W. VA) so they have a case for #1 along with BC also. We'll see how good Ohio St. is in the next few weeks with IL, Penn St., and Michigan coming up. Personally, I'll be surprised if any team goes undefeated the way things are going this year.