Ohio State BCS number 1

Discussion in 'Ersel's Gridiron Talk' started by s_man, Oct 16, 2006.

1. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    After listening to all the talking heads on sports center I get the feeling that if USC wins out, Mich. wont make it to number two. All the poll voters know they have to play us nov. 18 and they don't want to miss a chance to keep their darling trojans in the mix. I say let them vote the trojans in cause they will get the shellacking they've been needing all year. And if they lose a game or two that could be great. Mich. comes to OSU undefeated we beat them and they still make it to the championship game and we beat them again. LOL awesome. GO BUCKS

2. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    I saw that also Skip, OSU is so fluid this year I dont think anyone can beat them (not saying it cant happen). Mich looked like crap against Penn and USC almost lost to a very underrated team (and looked like crap). I still cant believe that Indiana beat Iowa :lol: , that just makes this weekend that much better they will stomp them.

3. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    The toughest game they have to play this year is Mich. But I really don't think Mich. can handle them. Even without playing their best game yet,they are better than anyone in the country X2. They will sweep the rest of the season.

4. coltsfan

coltsfan New Member

State:
    ohio
    one game at a time boys.you just never know.

5. skunkedagain

skunkedagain New Member

State:
    OHIO
    I think we can go head to head with anyone for a change we do not have to sweat during every game by winning by a field goal.We just have to many weapons.GO BUCKS

6. coltsfan

coltsfan New Member

State:
    ohio
    iowa probaly thought that to last weekend.i agree that we should beat everyone left pretty easy except michigan that will be a good game.but upsets happen every week.

7. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Well, another Go Bucks thread!!!