Ohio Sate v/s Michigan State

Discussion in 'Ersel's Gridiron Talk' started by BigCatSteve, Oct 13, 2006.

1. BigCatSteve

BigCatSteve New Member

State:
    Huber Heights,Ohio
    the last time these two teams met when Ohio State was #1 was in 1998 and Michigan State pulled the upset in Columbus. Michigan State was 4-4 that year and had nothing to lose coming into the game,sounds alot like this years Michigan State team. Was wondering what everyone thinks of this years game and if you could give a prediction on the score.

Ohio State-41
    Michigan State-20

2. coltsfan

coltsfan New Member

State:
    ohio
    i think it will be somewhat close till the end.osu 31-msu 17

3. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    I think OSU will blow them away this time Ill say 35 - 6. By the way what do you all think about next weeks game that is only telivised on ESPN-U what a crock. Do you think they would ever do that to USC, OK, Nebraska, FLA or FSU?

4. sal_jr

sal_jr New Member

State:
    Ithaca, MI
    I have NO CLUE...

But State is in trouble for sure.

5. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    LMAO Sal, which state, hehehe.

Bucks 31-10.

6. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    How can msu win if they are only gonna score 7 points? Ohio State has only allowed 6 TDs in 6 games. Only one of the six has been a rushing td. MSU will get behind and have to throw on most downs to try an make up ground. Then it will be a interception feast for the Buckeyes. I can see them getting four INTs in this game. Not to mention all the hits those MSU recievers are gonna take if they actually catch one and fumble it away. LOL bring em on!

7. The J-Man!

The J-Man! New Member

State:
    St.Paul, MN
    Ohio State should win big. After watching MSU lose to Illinois the other week, they should get blown out.

8. loanwizard

loanwizard Well-Known Member

State:
    Coshocton,
    Wow, I almost forgot, this is the game that will get me my 07 star membership! Why does John L Smith get his team to the brink of beating Notre Dame and let them self destruct? It was like last years halftime field goal debacle.

OSU 35

MSU 13

Scoring summary- Troy Smith to Gonzales 48 yd TD strike 1st possession. MSU 3 and out Troy Smith to Ted Ginn Jr 56 yds on 2nd down, MSU 3 and out Next possession. A ball controlling OSU offense marches down the field to the 30 where it stalls and scores a field goal. MSU finally gets going Field goal 17-3, OSU Quick slant to Hall, Gonzales or Ginn results in quick strike TD before half 24-3

2nd half, Tressel plays Mr conservative ball control offense w/ 2nd string offense and defense. MSU gets a field goal and a late TD in the 4th quarter. Wells scores and a field goal oops I guess that is 34-13

9. BigCatSteve

BigCatSteve New Member

State:
    Huber Heights,Ohio
    the reason they are putting Ohio State on ESPNU is because the rating are way down and they know how dedicated the fans are to Ohio State and people will order ESPNU just to be able to see the game

10. tnkatman

tnkatman New Member

State:
    Bluff City, TN
    Ohio State Will Win This Game Along With All The Others They Play. They Should Go Undefeated, They Have A Good Team This Year. I'm Not An Ohio State Fan, I'm Notre Dame All The Way. But The Buckeyes Are Good This Year.

11. alands94

alands94 Active Member

State:
    Lebanon, I
    Ohio State WILL win by 3 TD's

12. duxsrus

duxsrus New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Looks like OSU has opened up a can of whoop arse. They're winning 24-0 at the half.:lol:

13. coltsfan

coltsfan New Member

State:
    ohio
    osu totally dominated.should run the table but still have to take it one game at a time.look what happened to iowa today.it will make everybodys season to beat us so we are going to get everybodies best

14. rocket256

rocket256 Well-Known Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Name:
    McGill
    Me; myself. Im going to say OSU 21- MSU 10. I dont think they can pull the upset this year.

15. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Go Bucks!! Nuff said!!