Ohio River

Discussion in 'INDIANA RIVERS TALK' started by bigcatkev, Oct 21, 2007.

1. bigcatkev

bigcatkev New Member

State:
    indiana
    Well took a budy yesterday who has never caught anything over 8 pounds to the markland dam and caught 12 all together with the smallest being about 8 pounds and the biggest around 20. He was really tore up and I was glad to see him beat his record. The blues and flats were really hitting good. Had at least 3 fish on that took line on my 7000 and got off. O-well maby next time.

2. billcatfish

billcatfish New Member

State:
    evansville Ind
    sounds like a good day on the river fished the green river last night with out a bite sounds like i should have fished the ohio river

3. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    Hey Bill, I believe Winston was out this weekend on the Green river too. Wonder if he had any luck

4. biga

biga Well-Known Member

State:
    evansville
    dave [fishassasin] and i fished on the evansville riverfront last night for about 5hrs and only caught 1 flat and a drum... my buddy was running trot lines and out of 150 hooks only had 7 fish... said it was his worst night in weeks..

5. Jeremy Leach

Jeremy Leach New Member

State:
    Madison In
    Glad to here you had a good time. It's nice when you can get someone their personal best. Great job Kevin and keep getting people hooked on the sport.....

6. fishassasin

fishassasin New Member

State:
    Evansville, Ind
    im just waitin to get out on the river and hit a few holes... maybe if i stick around long enough i can hitch a ride with someone. I wanna break my PB by actually fishing for it.

7. fishassasin

fishassasin New Member

State:
    Evansville, Ind
    hey BIGA dont forget about that drum u caught ..

8. ironcat

ironcat New Member

State:
    indiana
    I went to markland on sat. caught 4 nice fish over 15lbs caught a bunch of flatties in the 4 to 6 range. I also had a monster on pulling hard and the hook pulled out. I think he rolled so hard he pulled it out himself. That really sucks when that happens because that is the only thing I've been thinking about for the past day and a half. my line had about 4 ft of slime on it. If anybody has a chance to fish jump on it because their eating good.
    IRONCAT

9. fishassasin

fishassasin New Member

State:
    Evansville, Ind
    ironcat, what depth were u catching them ... most of the people ive seen posting on here was about 30 to 35 fow.

10. ironcat

ironcat New Member

State:
    indiana
    we were fishing all depths because we were bouncing all over the place like basketballs

11. fishassasin

fishassasin New Member

State:
    Evansville, Ind
    lol sounds like u had a great day