Ohio River

Discussion in 'INDIANA RIVERS TALK' started by bigcatkev, Mar 7, 2007.

1. bigcatkev

bigcatkev New Member

State:
    indiana
    Anyone going to the ohio this weekend? Havn't been out in awhile and cant what till saturday to break the boat out. Anyone ready to go give me a shout. Probably be in Madison.

2. RiverKing

RiverKing Active Member

State:
    Yellow Spr
    I will probably be down there somewhere..Im thinking maybe cincinnatti, i have a tourny there in a few weeks, i would like to get out and pre fish a few times before the tourny...Good luck Kevin

3. SkiMax

SkiMax New Member

State:
    Rising Sun, IN
    Kevin. I think I am gonna try to launch from madison saturday. Hopefully vlparrish and ka_c4_boom will be with me! look us up!!!!

4. bigcatkev

bigcatkev New Member

State:
    indiana
    Hey maby i'll see you guys down there hopefully if everything goes as pland. I'll be in the blue lund. Vern knows my boat! Later

5. billcatfish

billcatfish New Member

State:
    evansville Ind
    yes hoping to get out this week end hope the river comes down like they say its going to

6. catman from owensboro

catman from owensboro New Member

State:
    ky
    i hope to go out but if the water stays up here i won't. our boat ramp is hard to deal with in high water

7. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    i wont make it early saturday i need to work 7:30 to 5 could maybe get out after that or sunday im shooting for another 62 hour work week iv got 45 in as of 5pm tonight . gotta need for green more than blue

8. river_rat_42

river_rat_42 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Yeah, I haven't been down to the river in months, prolly since September sometime. I play basketball and I have not had the chance, but I might see if I can get down to the river sometime this weekend and try to catch a few cats. Im pumped for some warmer weather to get here, thats when I really get into em'.:big_smile:

9. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    chang of plans il be on the river in the am leaving the house about 9am put me on the water bout 9:15am

10. Goebel13

Goebel13 New Member

State:
    evansville indiana
    i would like to but my boat not ready and the water pretty high for my boat.

11. Skipjack

Skipjack New Member

State:
    LaGrange, Ky.
    Good luck guys!..... Please post river conditions, and how well y'all do. I hope to be getting out early a.m. on Sunday. Putting in at Wesport or Madison. Thanks, David

12. hoosiercat

hoosiercat New Member

State:
    in
    went to madison yesterday hoping for some blues. all i caught was 3 water dogs. river was up a little.
    good luck!