Ohio River

Discussion in 'INDIANA RIVERS TALK' started by bigcatkev, Aug 6, 2006.

1. bigcatkev

bigcatkev New Member

State:
    indiana
    Skippie2use and me hooked up friday night for the first time and caught some really nice fish. Nothing to huge but still had a pretty good night. Just wanted to thank shane for showing me some things I hadn't tried before. Really good fisherman and will probably be a good friend to come in the years. All together we caught about 10 fish. Here are a few pics!

Attached Files:

2. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Congrats.. Man those are some really nice fish..... Im still waiting on my night pof hauling them in...... keep up the good fishing and thanks for the pics...

3. SkiMax

SkiMax New Member

State:
    Rising Sun, IN
    Nice catch guys. Shane is an excellent catfisherman. He really knows his stuff. I'm just glad he doesn't make it down to our tournaments too often.:big_smile:

4. catmanofohio

catmanofohio New Member

State:
    Aberdeen (Southern Ohio)
    nice uns grats!!!

5. vlparrish

vlparrish New Member

State:
    Bedford, Kentucky
    Kevin, those are some nice flatties. Congrats on the catches. Vern

6. billcatfish

billcatfish New Member

State:
    evansville Ind
    congrats on the nice fish have a good day

7. Steve

Steve New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Shane definitely knows how to catch the big fish. I learn something every time I go out with him.
    Steve

8. skippie2use

skippie2use New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Thanks guys, can anyone tell me how to disable pop up blocker temporarily. Those fish plus 2 channels over 15 pounds where caught in less than 3 hours fishing. Both channels where caught by Kevin. I also caught a blue that was between 10-12 that we did not weigh. After I caught the last flat head it was 11:00pm, time to sleep. I had been up since 4am friday morning, and hadnt gone to bed until after midnight thursday. Kind of hacked kevin off a little that I didnt want to try to find some more big fish but I think he will get over it.lol Next time maybe we can catch a BIG KITTY. We also had a ball burning up the white bass saturday morning for about an hour. Next time kevin you have to pull that BMAD anchor. My back still hurts. By the way guys if you are not anchored and see some one having trouble pulling an anchor, PLEESE GET OUT OF THE BMAD WAY, FOR 5 MINUTES.

9. bigcatkev

bigcatkev New Member

State:
    indiana
    Hey shane that was crazy wasn't it? I've never had so much trouble getting an ancor unstuck. Hope the back is alwright:big_smile: Yeah I had a really good time and hope to do it again soon. Maby next time you can show me that KILLER hook set you keep talking about. See ya on the water!

10. HRCats

HRCats New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Nice fish....Congrats!!

11. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    WoW Kevin..........great catch.........good pictures

12. skippie2use

skippie2use New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Ski ure the only one left that will want to go to the dam this weekend with me and steve. Kevins got family things. I always get 1 day on the weekend to fish.

13. SkiMax

SkiMax New Member

State:
    Rising Sun, IN
    What day you going??? I gotta work all weekend but I could possibly make it out for a few hours in the evening/night.

14. catseeman

catseeman New Member

State:
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    Congrats on the catching. I could not find any last saturday night at markland dam area. I was only fishing. lol