Ohio River West Point KY

Discussion in 'KENTUCKY RIVERS TALK' started by Steve Douglas, Nov 8, 2007.

1. Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Kentucky
    well im gonna try the the west point area again this weekend, hopefully the wind wont get up and cause problems, fishing should be good ,anybody else plannig on fishing westpoint?

2. Ducati Monster

Ducati Monster New Member

State:
    Louisville, Kentucky
    Not for the next two weekends, Deer's in. Opening day for modern gun is this Sat.

Good luck guys.

3. Ruger 454

Ruger 454 Member

State:
    LaGrange Kentucky
    Fish'in up in Madison IN.on saterday with Skipjack,wish us luck.

4. river1214rat

river1214rat New Member

State:
    West Point, KY
    I will be out Saturday and Sunday. There is a Big Ole Cat with my name on it...so beware, leave mine alone. What type of boat do you have (other than the one with the broken windshield lol..lol) My main fishing buddy will be with me, old v-shape boat, tiller engine..he rides up front while I drive. Gonna start up across from LG&E, look for the barge holes, then head down stream. Good luck, be careful.
    Linda :0a17:

5. prostreetS10

prostreetS10 New Member

State:
    ohio
    Im fishing saturday in cincinnati i would like to get down that way sometime and do some fishing.

6. Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Kentucky
    well linda , i usally fish out of a 20ft. ranger but i blew the ingine one nite sept 1st about 3 miles down stream from westpoint took 3 hrs. to get to the ramp. i shipped it off ,haad it rebuilt ,had it for three weeks and fished a henderson tournament and blew it again . so i bought another ranger 17fter until mine gets rebuilt again ,3 yaer warranty ill be in a little grey and red boat with a black motor, good luck every body ,where ever you fish

7. Cattoo

Cattoo New Member

State:
    caneyville,ky.
    hey man, you can't catch any cats deer hunting!