Ohio River Water Temps.

Discussion in 'OHIO RIVERS TALK' started by catfishrollo, Apr 3, 2009.

1. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Any of you guys from down that way have any current temps you would like to share? And which poole if avaliable.. Thanks...rollo

2. misterwhisker

misterwhisker New Member

State:
    T. Bowl
    average of 50.3 when i was fishin around portsmouth the other day

3. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Water temp as of yesterday in the main river(Greenup pool) close to where I'm at was 53*. In the shallows before the Little Sandy dumps into the Ohio temp. was 60*.

4. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    markland pool today was around 53, but I couldn't buy a fish today..But a huge change everyone, are you ready?? My boat ran awesome!:smile2:

5. Capt.mike jr

Capt.mike jr New Member

State:
    ohio
    Today in ciccinnati during the tournament my gps was 52.9deg with a current of 135mph lol very fast

6. RiverKing

RiverKing New Member

State:
    Yellow Spr

Aint that the truth

7. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Thanks guys, if you care to keep this thread updated during the weeks, I would appreciate it....rollo

8. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    The temp. on the Ohio at the mouth of the Muskingum at Marrietta last night was 54 degrees.

9. moose22dog

moose22dog New Member

State:
    YINZERBURGH,PA
    i know im not in ohio but i just checked over my way as of 9:30 it's reading 51. this is a good idea rollo...justin

10. Desode

Desode New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Rollo this was actually a hard link for me to find last year ,but I'll throw it out there. http://www.lrd-wc.usace.army.mil/tempgif/oh084.gif
    Its updated everyday and through out the day. Showing the water temp at Pikes Island Lock & Dam. The temp made it to 50 when I went out Saturday.
    Its nice to know, the water temp in your area. I documented every fish I caught last yr by bait and water temp and I'm starting to see a pattern with certian baits and the water temps. Its going to be interesting to see if that pattern holds true this year.:wink:
    Matt AKA DESODE