Ohio River, Saturday the 7th??

Discussion in 'OHIO RIVERS TALK' started by Salmonid, Nov 5, 2009.

1. Salmonid

Salmonid New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Anyone else fishing the SWOCC event this Saturday? Held at the Public landing in Cinci, from 8-3 PM
    I know me and Riverking will be there and I am curious who else will make it, be sure to introduce yourself if your there!

Salmonidl

2. fishmonster13

fishmonster13 New Member

State:
    cincinnati,ohio
    i'll be there with hawgmaster

3. alan1

alan1 New Member

State:
    ohio
    Me and my friend David will be there for sure

4. catfishDK

catfishDK New Member

State:
    cincinnati OH
    Whats up alan, good luck in the tourny cant believe i cant make it, dont forget justin hes dying to go!

5. beetle

beetle New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Good luck tomorrow to everyone fishing the tourny and remember to be safe.

6. Catfish_Rob

Catfish_Rob New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, OHIO
    I had never heard of the SWOCC until you guys posted this. I am fairly excited, however I will not be able to participate because I am not any good at fishing yet and I don't have a boat. I may come down at weigh-in and meet some of you guys. Good luck fellas hope you catch the 96 lb-ers.

Catfish_Rob

7. alan1

alan1 New Member

State:
    ohio
    Thanks Dan. Justin is going with us. Can't deny a dedicated fisherman like him a chance to fish in a tourney. Hopefully the fish are biting. I know you would love to get to fish in it.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2009
  8. Salmonid

Salmonid New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Group had a nice turnout, 10 boats, weather was nice, big fish was a 37.4 blue, a great fish!! took 53.0 lbs to win with 4 fish, 46.2 for runner up.
    19 channels caught, 5 flatties, and 5 blues

Salmonid

9. fishmonster13

fishmonster13 New Member

State:
    cincinnati,ohio
    yes and i caught my personal worst ,a 4lb blue. didn't think i could do worse than the last tourny and not be skunked . :sad2: oh well i'll keep at it and hopefully get better :big_smile: need to get out with some of you more experienced guys and learn.

10. Fishinfreak

Fishinfreak Member

State:
    North Bend,Ohio
    It was slow to say the least. Almost could of been a channel cat tourny by the numbers caught. Wind made drifting a job also. Congrades to all winners on a tough day.Team Bundy